Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting through the World Cup  (Read 2197 times)

Offline iPad3

I'm about as interested in football as I am in shagging a bloke, Ive only been punting for a year or 2 so I'm wondering what happens during the World Cup?

Do all the girls stop to watch the game or does it get easier to book and less busy?

Rochdull lad

I think all the matches are played during the evening/early morning [our time] so I don't think it'll have much impact. 

Unless you've got an Overnight appointment arranged, that is.

Offline mattylondon

I think all the matches are played during the evening/early morning [our time] so I don't think it'll have much impact. 

Unless you've got an Overnight appointment arranged, that is.
It may actually have an effect on some prossie's business, if punters start early in the pub and/or make a day of it? That punting money may well be diverted to more social stuff during the World Cup. I wouldn't be surprised if ossies who do operate in the evening, start offering 'World Cup discounts'. I shall certainly keep an eye out for that but would try to squeeze one in before or a very late one after!  :D
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 11:45:43 pm by mattylondon »

Curious6705

I'm about as interested in football as I am in shagging a bloke, Ive only been punting for a year or 2 so I'm wondering what happens during the World Cup?

Do all the girls stop to watch the game or does it get easier to book and less busy?

During previous tournaments I used to make a point of punting when Engerland were playing because no other bugger was after their attention.  :cool:

Offline mattylondon

During previous tournaments I used to make a point of punting when Engerland were playing because no other bugger was after their attention.  :cool:
And not only that. I remember discounts being on offer., including extended time.

Tjkooker

You should be ok punting an English prossie after the first round.  :wacko:

Course it's normal service for all the other uk prossies.

Offline mattylondon

Wouldn't be a bitter sweaty sock would you?! Probably right though! :lol:

Rochdull lad

You're kidding, Tj; Rooney'll be back in the country! ;)

Boston

World Cup? When's that starting then?

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
The last world cup was very busy as I think men had an excuse for going out and even those who don't like football could lie and say going to watch England play.  This time though I don't think it will make much difference at all as most games are not during the daytime.  It will affect girls who work early mornings or evenings though I should imagine

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I recall reading somewhere that LMP Parties have less punters attending during world cup, esp when England are playing.

Or was it that they had the TV set up for showing the games??

Could someone who's been during the world cup / Euro finals confirm??

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
World Cup? When's that starting then?

Depending on who you speak to, it finishes on 24-June  :angry:

incognitomosquito

It depends where you in the world  when its on, I would imagine the sex trade would increase significantly because of it in Brazil.  There was an article on a news website sometime ago, which mentioned the increase in sex trafficking in London, thanks to the 2012 Olympics being held there.

SirFrank

The only time I wouldn't punt under any circumstances is during a British lions tour, although I wish I fucking had during the 2005 tour to NZ. Fucking hours of my life that I'll never get back. Anyhow I'm sure most gals will be in action. I don't know many women who like footy

charming_red

During the day it should be business as usual. Well I hope so anyway as I'm hoping to get the World Cup off to a start with a shag lined up tomorrow!  ;)

Online The High Sparrow

:( Fuuuuuuck. I totally forgot to factor in the world cup. I have a booking at the same time as Spain/Netherlands. Shit.

JV547845

Haven't you had a punt yet where the girl insists on the TV being on?

dropxfred

Wondering if biz is booming for prossies in brazil.. or if they're also sitting on their bum watching the tube lol -- if you need a date in Rio to the a game (lol)  you can take this lovely bird

External Link/Members Only

:sarcastic:

Offline akauya

I recall reading somewhere that LMP Parties have less punters attending during world cup, esp when England are playing.

Or was it that they had the TV set up for showing the games??

Could someone who's been during the world cup / Euro finals confirm??

At £160 a party that would be a very expensive way to watch world cup matches  :)

incognitomosquito

At £160 a party that would be a very expensive way to watch world cup matches  :)

I'd listen, not sure if I would watch... my mind would be preoccupied, I think.

Offline akauya

I'd listen, not sure if I would watch... my mind would be preoccupied, I think.

Wouldn't it be great though, fucking a prossie whilst watching the TV and cumming as your team scores a goal  :thumbsup:

Instead of my usual cumming grunts I would go as the South Americans do goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!! :D

incognitomosquito

Wouldn't it be great though, fucking a prossie whilst watching the TV and cumming as your team scores a goal  :thumbsup:

Instead of my usual cumming grunts I would go as the South Americans do goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!! :D

Or nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....urhhhhroawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrruh, if the opposing team scored. There is an orgasm sound somewhere in that poor excuse of a string of vowels and consonants I've put together.