Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa Was Andreaa-Kingsbury-NW9-Good As Ever.  (Read 3400 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5484411) (26 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4996163) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
19 review(s) for andreea_07xxx (17 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
24 review(s) for andreea_27xxx (21 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline smiths

Thanks to TheCat250 for his intel that Melissa aka Andreaa was back. :thumbsup: I gave her a ring, she asked me to text her and I booked her for a couple of hours ahead. Good comms throughout.

Melissa is Romanian, a size 10, slightly bigger than last year but not that much. Her free Viviastreet pics and previous A/W pics as Andreaa are of her including face pics. She hasn't changed facially, still attractive to me. Signs of child birth on her stomach area, small floppy tits. About mid-20s, given her age her body isnt that good but it doesn't bother me at all. Big tatt on leg. Good enough English.

Services agreed and offered were; DFK/OWO/RO/Fingering of her pussy/CIM. Her kissing was good DFK for as much as I wanted, she isn't fantastic at kissing but is good in my view. Her OWO was good including a bit of ball licking, no DT. She offered Fingering of her pussy not arse, and finished with CIM. She had a great friendly attitude throughout as she always had with me. An excellent WG who so far unlike so many has not yet raised her prices. £60 for half hour is what I paid. Her has or did have recently an A/W profile based in Central London and she said she is hoping to start using that soon, time will tell if that occurs, she said she did work in that area for a while but prefers Kingsbury which suits me. She works from late afternoon ish to the early hours, 1-2am dependent on how busy she is and how tired she is. No doubt she will be seeing as many punters per day as she can which has always been her modus since I have punted with her.

Based in a hotel in Kingsbury. Free parking at night nearby, no idea about the day time, and a 5 min walk or so from Kingsbury station.

External Link/Members Only I see that link isn't going to her profile for some reason. Anyway her number is 07448 173405 which was on her profile when I booked her.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 09:07:10 am by smiths »

Offline smiths

« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 09:22:29 am by smiths »

Offline iq129

External Link/Members Only

Correct link now given.

Does not offer FK according to her page on vivastreet. Is it an extra?

Offline mrx007

How much bigger is she? Is she on AW too?

I think I saw here a while ago and she was doing 15 minute bookings for £30 which was rather nice of her.

Shot a good solid load into her smiley mouth. Worth a visit again I'd say.

Offline smiths

Does not offer FK according to her page on vivastreet. Is it an extra?

It was confirmed as being on offer in comms and within the half hour rate of £60. If it had been charged as extra I would of posted so. My advice is confirm with her. It was always on offer within her £60 half hour and £90 an hour rate last year. For me anyway no change in the services she offered that I was looking for as detailed in my review.

Offline smiths

How much bigger is she? Is she on AW too?

I think I saw here a while ago and she was doing 15 minute bookings for £30 which was rather nice of her.

Shot a good solid load into her smiley mouth. Worth a visit again I'd say.

A dress size bigger or so, not much and less than I was expecting. She has an A/W profile using the name Isabella but its content only as can be seen by checking the link out on her previous A/W reviews on here. She said she may be re-activating it. It doesn't matter to me now as I know its her and have her number.

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only For info purposes this is or was Andreaas A/W profile and reviews are now linked into this thread.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 02:23:48 pm by smiths »

Online tantraman

External Link/Members Only For info purposes this is or was Andreaas A/W profile and reviews are now linked into this thread.

I've just also indexed above her three former AW IDs to link to all previous reviews, and also ink to all her photos collected here :music:

Offline smiths

I've just also indexed above her three former AW IDs to link to all previous reviews, and also ink to all her photos collected here :music:

Thanks. :thumbsup: No change in her good service for me, £60 for half hour, job done, she now replaces for as long as she is about Anna in N15 who has sadly gone who also charged £60 half hour, and Melissa is easier for me to get to and works a lot later. Her return is well timed for me, I just hope she sticks around in the area.

Offline smiths

I punted with Melissa aka Andreaa again, very good once again with good comms all along. £60 half hour including good kissing, good OWO with some ball licking and fingering of her pussy, CIM to finish, job done. And again even more so with the amount of WGs charging high to me prices in the area now.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 02:35:50 am by smiths »