External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyRecently had the pleasure of seeing this girl.
£60 for 45 mins of her time which is excellent vfm.
Comms were via AW email as her number wasn’t listed. They were a bit hit and miss but as I found out she works nights on her regular job and did admit she tended to forget to reply at times. However as the time drew closer she did confirm the meet was still on and did pass a contact number and the address which is in the Kimberworth area of Rotherham.
Pinkrose has had previous profiles before which I think were called something like peachy.
The general area is ok with ample on street parking. It his her own home and she invites you in through the rear patio. Nobody seemed to pay any attention. The house is generally clean.
I’d requested her to be in a school girl uniform with pigtails which she was wearing when I was invited in. She is a big girl, around a size 20-22 and around 5’10 so if that isn’t your thing then she’s not for you. She is facially attractive IMO and has a bit of goth look to her.
I was lead upstairs to her bedroom which is clean and tidy and a large fan made sure it was nice and cool.
We laid on the bed had a bit of a chat before a bit of kissing and cuddling before she then made her way down to my cock. What I hadn’t realised previously is that she has 3 tongue piercings which she put to excellent use and in no time at all I was hard as a rock. She takes pride in her ability and told me she loves to give bj’s and it shows. Great attention was paid, licking all round the tip, up and down and sucking and licking my balls. She was also more than capable of taking my full length of which I assisted her using her pigtails to gently pull her down. It wasn’t long before I could feel myself ready to pop so I stopped her and we changed positions.
Pinkrose has plenty of tatts and piercings on her tits which she enjoys being played with. She has quite a few on her pussy including her clit. I got her to spread her pussy so I could lick her all round and continued to lick her clit while fingering her till she shuddered to climax. A bit of a breather for us both before she demanded I lay down so she could suck me again. It wasn’t long before I could myself getting there and was told I could cum where I liked. I asked if I could give her a facial so we changed so I could face fuck her before pulling out and finishing over her face and her open willing mouth.
I was done and needed to catch my breath. Shaking from the intensity. We chatted a little while before I was conscious of taking her time up to which she stated it was ok. She’s definitely not a clock watcher. I got dressed quick peck on the cheek and I was out 15mins longer than my time.
I will definitely go back as her services offered and the enthusiasm she gives make her fantastic vfm. Her size, tatts and the piercings may not be for everyone but she delivers.