Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM Carmen, Pimlico  (Read 1143 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5816802) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline actionjack

External Link/Members Only

From few months back. This could’ve just about been a positive, but it’s pretty bad vfm so think neutral is about right. Saw mention of her on here, and was intrigued by description of exceptional good looks — even though it was noted then that service is vanilla & pricey. I’d been warned but curiosity got the better of me!  :dash:

Good, easy comms by text, booked in for 30 mins for £80 — ouch! — on midweek afternoon. No discussion of services as knew what to expect pretty much. Small but nice studio room on street level; seems to live nearish & uses just for appointments. Big curtains keep out any prying eyes, but also light as felt quite dimly lit. Greeted by Carmen in nice lingerie & robe. She is indeed tall, slim, attractive & friendly. Has nice manner about her and decent conversationalist. Mid-20s and American, but not in obvious way.

Took shower in small, clean bathroom off the room, then lay face down on high pro massage table. Her technique is OK, and felt nice as she gently worked through most of body, but v much just a relaxing massage without being particularly erotic either. No cc swipes etc. Did relax though, as lost track of time & wasn’t sure how long it’d been when she suggested turning over.

By then she’d quietly removed bra & panties, showing off nice B, possibly C, sized boobs but still wearing robe if I remember correctly. Seemed fine w light touching of breasts and pert arse; didn’t try for anything else — the way she positions herself aside the leg end of table it’d be fairly tricky. Struggled to see her pussy area as lay on back; I probably should’ve been bit more determined for look/feel but she comes across quite reserved/non-erotic so sense could get awkward. I just lay back & enjoyed what’s a decent HJ. Her technique is good, with repeated light kind of clawing motion on head of knob with nails before slow build up and finish.

Another quick shower, chat & left. All in all, think there just over the 30 mins & didn’t feel time-pressured or that she was clock-watcher. Pleasant experience but as we all know so much more out there for that price — or less. But if you’re flush w £ and have preference for good looks/body over eroticism & technique, guess could possibly be worth a quick visit. Once was enough for me.

Offline tantraman

... booked in for 30 mins for £80 — ouch! ...

"Ouch!" indeed ... for what reads like most basic FBSM ... thanks for the warning, actionjack :music:

Offline webpunter

Op, you did well
Its now a ton fifty for the hour, minimum

I have occasionally paid this for an hour massage stuff
It's right at the top top end of non FS pricing
However in addition to being FAF, they are also norty-as
Proper full on B2B, oily TWs, occasionally pussy slides & OWO