Author Topic: British-Barbie-Lucy 21 - Ferryhill - any info?  (Read 2105 times)

Offline tynetunnel

Evening gents, I’m getting a bit jittery as all the girls I want to see at Premium are not available, and I’m considering a TOFTT with this one. Before I do, does anyone have any info? Body looks great, arse looks awesome. House looks a shit tip and she appears to smoke roll-ups. More than I’d usually pay. I’d appreciate any guidance

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

TT

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Only thing I've noticed is all her AW feedback (except 1) is for camming and sales.

Offline tynetunnel

It actually seems to be purchases rather than sales!

Offline FLYING BLUE

Only thing I've noticed is all her AW feedback (except 1) is for camming and sales.

£40 more than 'normal' 30 min rates

Only 1 (quite ridiculous even by my standards) feedback

Only 1 single photo

Your money, your choice but from me - Not a chance in hell :hi:

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
£40 more than 'normal' 30 min rates

Only 1 (quite ridiculous even by my standards) feedback

Only 1 single photo

Your money, your choice but from me - Not a chance in hell :hi:

100% agree, wouldn't contemplate seeing her, that's even if she actually escorts.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
It actually seems to be purchases rather than sales!
I was just going off the heading AW put on it, 'sales'.   

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
I was just going off the heading AW put on it, 'sales'.
The vast majority is for camming with the rest being sales/purchases  :hi:

Offline nerascal

Screams of a private gallery operator who won't respond to any bookings or enquiries.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Screams of a private gallery operator who won't respond to any bookings or enquiries.

Agree, easy to spot, been many similar over the years  :hi:

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
The vast majority is for camming with the rest being sales/purchases  :hi:
Yeah, I was just pointing out to TT that I was referring to the feedback listed under AW's heading not what the feedback was actually for.

It seems to happen all too often, a thread getting derailed through pointless facetious comments. As you say the feedback is mainly under the headings of direct cam and sales, the actual content of the feedback is largely irrelevant in relation to escorting.

Offline Winker121

If that's her in the photo she looks great. Be optimistic and  go on take a flyer!

Offline tynetunnel

I emailed her through AW emails and got an immediate auto response back which states: “ Plus call txt or WhatsApp me as I don't always get a chance to log in and check my emails”

Of course no phone number is provided anywhere so I’m unable to do as she suggests and call! It does beg the question: what kind of business is she running here? She must have set up the auto reply, you’d think she might have twigged: ‘oh I better add my number to it’ but no!!  :dash:

Offline Aldebaran

£100 for 30 minutes? Seriously? In Ferryhill? I doubt any SP in Ferryhill could be worth that much. And I agree with other comments, sounds like she doesn't do bookings, just skims off the mugs who pay to see her private gallery.