Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexi Brown – Spitalfields – fitness bikini model body  (Read 3568 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5770337) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jonesfromthere

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet took place last month £160 – 1 hour

Comms
Good, all by text. Arranged on the day, given the postcode in the morning and full address when I arrived

Flat on a really busy street behind Spitalfields market. Not the most discrete. Two or three groups of bored men standing around watching you as you wait like a lemon for Lexi to come down and open the door. Flat its self was small but tidy and clean.

The Girl
Definitely the girl in the profile pictures. If anything the pictures don’t do her body justice, she’s in incredible shape, could easily pass as for a pro athlete. The muscle definition in her legs, abs, arms and shoulders is amazing. Her butt is similarly firm and round, maybe a little small for some on here but sticks out enough to qualify as a bubble. Perfect English with a sexy Belgian accent.

Services
OW, RO, sex in various positions.

She started by pouring baby oil all over her peachy ass and doing a little lapdance, moving then onto OW. There was a lot of spitting and ball licking but the bj was a little toothy tbh, though she was enthusiastic. About to move onto missionary when she expressed concerns about the size of my dick, saying please go slow to start with cause her pussy is really tight. Now this was a bit of a surprise, because I’m strictly average in that department, so anyone with a sizable member will definitely have issues. To be fair, she does say “no anacondas” on her profile! So into a slow missionary with lots of lube, she was wincing some to begin with and I kept stopping to ask if she was alright to which she’d smile and say yes all good, carry on.  After 5 mins of slow mish, she’d loosened up a bit, so tried putting her legs over my shoulders, a few gasps of discomfort prompted me to stop and go back to mish. Again, fair play to her, she was trying to soldier on and never asked me to stop but her discomfort was clear. Switched to doggy, in which she seemed much more comfortable, she stretched out and made a nice arch which showed of the muscle definition on her back and shoulders. Great view of her bouncing “buns of steel” butt. Finished round one in that position, a little bit of half time chat then onto round two which consisted of some RO and a marathon OW session.

Summary
Amazing body, and a go-to if you want to tick “fuck an athlete” of your bucket list. She’s enthusiastic and eager to please but will struggle with average to larger dick sizes.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Kelgon85

Thanks for the info. I've had her on my HL for a while. Did she do kissing? Its on her Likes list. Also, is she quite tall? She says 5'10".
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 05:01:56 pm by Kelgon85 »

Offline Payyourwaymate

I bet she goes hard with the pull ups in the gym, those back muscles.... Christ of Nazereth 😮😮😮.

Online finn5555

Does she have the bodybuilders clit  :unknown:

Offline Kelgon85

Her waist is insane. You could practically put your hand round there. Yeah, think I'm going to have to pay her a visit. Thing is, I'm a little above average, so we'll see!

Offline jonesfromthere

Thanks for the info. I've had her on my HL for a while. Did she do kissing? Its on her Likes list. Also, is she quite tall? She says 5'10".

Nah, no kissing for me, tried to go in for a cheeky kiss but nothing doing so didn't push it.

Yeah she's pretty tall, 5'10" is probably about right.

Offline jonesfromthere

Does she have the bodybuilders clit  :unknown:
😆🤣 no it was normal size! Bodybuilders clit is an enlarged clit due to steroids, presumably??

Offline jonesfromthere

I bet she goes hard with the pull ups in the gym, those back muscles.... Christ of Nazereth 😮😮😮.
Bro, she could do pulls ups for days!!!

Offline tantraman

Wow! Thanks for the TOFTT, OP ... HL'd for the impossible bod! :wacko:

I've also found her Vivastreet ad ...

External Link/Members Only

... and this video :crazy: ...

« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 12:06:40 am by tantraman »

Offline iafd222

Huge shame she can't take the d and seems totally against BBC. Or any kind of BC, that body looks insane.

Offline jonesfromthere

She didn't have the NBA policy when I saw her. She did mention some roadmen had tried to rob her the week before and she was going to put the NBA policy on. If you're an old cunt you'll be fine.

Offline Saltnpepper

She didn't have the NBA policy when I saw her. She did mention some roadmen had tried to rob her the week before and she was going to put the NBA policy on. If you're an old cunt you'll be fine.

😂🤣

Offline Elephantman

Op, did you ask for ow or no owo option?

Offline BoShek

Her old profile. Used to go by Cara Jiggler

Seen her a few times before, always a good session. She had a gym toned body but looks like she's taken it to a new level.
I like my wgs with more womanly curves and not so muscular, plus she's lost some of that booty meat :thumbsdown:
Glad you enjoyed though OP

Shame too as you could take a D. Guess she doesn't want her punani completely stretched out :lol: :lol:

Offline jonesfromthere

Op, did you ask for ow or no owo option?

I didn't ask for OWO, but she's got CIM on her profile so presumably OWO is also an option.

Offline iafd222

Her old profile. Used to go by Cara Jiggler

Seen her a few times before, always a good session. She had a gym toned body but looks like she's taken it to a new level.
I like my wgs with more womanly curves and not so muscular, plus she's lost some of that booty meat :thumbsdown:
Glad you enjoyed though OP

Shame too as you could take a D. Guess she doesn't want her punani completely stretched out :lol: :lol:

Thanks for this useful intel! Tempted to give her a go in spite of her reservations because of that body! Looks like she has a good service list. She hasn't responded to my message yet but if I manage to see her I will provide an updated report!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 07:57:41 pm by iafd222 »