Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie - Brompton/Fulham  (Read 4684 times)

11 review(s) for  Katie masseuse (9 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rockharders

External Link/Members Only

30 mins incall cheapo punt at £60.

From a couple weeks back. Short and chubby house wifey looking milf, photos are a good approximation. Big boobies to suck on. Def BBW territory. Huge arse.
Nice location, basement flat. Worked alone at the time, no other girls around. Greeting a bit formal, paperwork sorted out and quick shower.

Punt started very so so, nothing spectacular but definitely picked up and got much better after BJ and she got on me cow girl slapping her floppy big tits in my face. Alternated between BJ and several positions, 69, mish, cowgirl, doggy. Managed to fit quite a bit of action into my 30 mins. Clean pussy, no nasty smells so thats a plus.

Her English is rudimentary but does make an effort to converse. Apparently I was quite "hard work" because I was fucking her a lot and didn't cum until towards the end of my booking, but she said its all good. "Katie" is willing to please, polite, go with the flow and no clock watching so at least the basic requirements are covered.

I probably won't go back because nothing really blew me over and theres tons more prossies I want to try out, but no complaints for my 60 and I happily got my nuts off. Overall positive.

Online finn5555

Saggy tits and way over her stated age  :vomit: fair play you enjoyed yourself but it's a no from me  :thumbsdown:

Offline Markus

I've seen her when she was in Barnet.

Nice arse which I enjoyed spanking. OWO with some eye contact. DFK as well but slight hint of cigarette. Has a bit of a stomach but what she lacks in looks, she makes up in effort.

Room was very cramped and had covers over the windows which made the room stuffy.

Good punt but I wouldn't repeat unless I was out of options.

Online finn5555

Fucking hell some of you guys have no quality control  :wacko:

Offline Markus

At 4pm on a Friday afternoon my dick does the thinking   :lol:

Offline mothra

Saggy tits and way over her stated age  :vomit: fair play you enjoyed yourself but it's a no from me  :thumbsdown:

Had similar thought but I thought I better not comment in risk of getting flamed.

Online finn5555

Had similar thought but I thought I better not comment in risk of getting flamed.

Say what you think this isn't pro$$ienet   :hi:

Offline rockharders

Fucking hell some of you guys have no quality control  :wacko:

And how the fuck do comments like this contribute positively to my review?
If you don't like the looks fair enough, I never said she was a stunner. I won't go back either. But the attitude was good which imho warrants an overall positive.
But please don't berate us if we take the time and effort to put reviews up which I'm sure some fellas will find informative and useful.

Online finn5555

If you don't like the looks fair enough, I never said she was a stunner. I won't go back either. But the attitude was good which imho warrants an overall positive.
But please don't berate us if we take the time and effort to put reviews up which I'm sure some fellas will find informative and useful.

The experience may have been positive for you and equally may prove positive to others without the said quality control  :hi: Also I think your review is of value, helps us avoid the rubbish out there  :thumbsup:

Offline ForrestGump

Well said rockharders. Too many folks on here find it perfectly acceptable to be openly critical of the choices or taste of others. I'm sure they wouldn't treat folks in the real world with such contempt so why feel that it's ok to do so here defeats me.  :unknown:

cockneybstrd

No problem HP I haven't and never will slag anyone off for their choices in life  :thumbsup:

I dont think Finn was Slagging off the OP at first. He might have added a few digs after you bit.

Thanks for the review. Not my kind of punt a 30 min Incall in that part of the London Market but it will be very useful for those that do. And basically that was what Finn's was saying as well

Its not as Finn says Pro$$ienet. He is within his rights to give his opinion you might not like it however the way he expresses it

Offline Horizontal pleasures

If I ever get to that part of London (which hardly ever happens) this lady is on my hot list, thanks for drawing attention to a lovely lady.

Offline punk

From a couple weeks back. Short and chubby house wifey looking milf, photos are a good approximation. Big boobies to suck on. Def BBW territory. Huge arse.
Nice location, basement flat. Worked alone at the time, no other girls around. Greeting a bit formal, paperwork sorted out and quick shower.

Punt started very so so, nothing spectacular but definitely picked up and got much better after BJ and she got on me cow girl slapping her floppy big tits in my face. Alternated between BJ and several positions, 69, mish, cowgirl, doggy. Managed to fit quite a bit of action into my 30 mins. Clean pussy, no nasty smells so thats a plus.

Her English is rudimentary but does make an effort to converse. Apparently I was quite "hard work" because I was fucking her a lot and didn't cum until towards the end of my booking, but she said its all good. "Katie" is willing to please, polite, go with the flow and no clock watching so at least the basic requirements are covered.

I probably won't go back because nothing really blew me over and theres tons more prossies I want to try out, but no complaints for my 60 and I happily got my nuts off. Overall positive.

you enjoyed yourself and that is all that matters. :hi:

Offline El Jefe

I wanted to see her but it looks like RO is off her likes now. :unknown:

yuzaru

I've seen Katie, she doesn't actually work alone there is another girl in the flat, review coming up shortly. I enjoyed my time with Katie, she puts in great effort and she was happy to receive RO

Online 385North

She's very cheap at £70 or even £130 for an hour and a half. Just checked out her private gallery which isn't all that great (no pussy shots)  but those boobs look fun. She has a sort of burlesque look about her if that makes sense. I quite fancy a punt with this one.

Online 385North

Hi Rockharders,

Could you possibly expand on the 'Punt started very so so, nothing spectacular' bit? Was is just rubbish foreplay for example or no DFK perhaps? Any further details would be appreciated.

385North.

Offline rockharders

Hi Rockharders,

Could you possibly expand on the 'Punt started very so so, nothing spectacular' bit? Was is just rubbish foreplay for example or no DFK perhaps? Any further details would be appreciated.

385North.

Started off a bit aloof and frosty, but warmed up rather quickly.

Offline kowalski

If its sixty quid for half hour and seventy for one hour doesn't it make sense to take one hour or would a situation arise that you shoot your load and then the reality sets in? I had two bruisers like this in East Poland on a Sunday night in an outskirts tower block, wasn't planned that way but her mate was in the kitchen as they shared the same profile so I roped her in! Cost me £80 for both one hour. Turned out a hilarious time with one working on me and th other watching having a fag break. Apart from constant wet wipe between blowing shift change it was quite a memorable event.My point is that the boilers can have a hidden surprise.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

If its sixty quid for half hour and seventy for one hour doesn't it make sense to take one hour or would a situation arise that you shoot your load and then the reality sets in? I had two bruisers like this in East Poland on a Sunday night in an outskirts tower block, wasn't planned that way but her mate was in the kitchen as they shared the same profile so I roped her in! Cost me £80 for both one hour. Turned out a hilarious time with one working on me and th other watching having a fag break. Apart from constant wet wipe between blowing shift change it was quite a memorable event.My point is that the boilers can have a hidden surprise.
I suppose that they rode you like a horse?

Offline punk

i text her about 2 girl service and asked the name of the other girl the reply was "i dont know,bye"

than i got

"why wondering?i'll give you his name,but he only time you book.is not thank you,so i have visited"

so she he or who ever expects you to go blindly into a two girl punt costing £100 for other girl girl and £70 for her without knowing the other girls name.

fucking hell these foreigners take the piss. :sarcastic:

Online 385North

l have a confirmed booking for tomorrow. Can enquire about the two girl thing if you like.

Offline punk

l have a confirmed booking for tomorrow. Can enquire about the two girl thing if you like.

thanks if you could. :hi: