Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nadia - Sheridans of Salford  (Read 747 times)

Offline Sc1982

External Link/Members Only
Visited nadia last week on I think Wednesday during the day. Nadia is a mid to late 30s indian woman with lovely bokbs, I would say they are maybe a d cup with nice dark nipples.
I arrived originally hoping to see Alice again, but as Nicola pointed out, you've more chance of seeing lord lucan than getting in with Alice today, fair enough. I was actually offered the chance to book Alice for 7pm and they would stay late for me, but I didnt think that would be fair, I hate staying late at work so I wouldn't do it to somebody else.

I went for nadia because she is quite pretty and I really like Indian girls so thought I was in for a treat. Nadia didn't do anything wrong as such, she kept her bra  round her waistand skirt on throughout the entire time I was there, maybe she's insecure about her belly? I don't know, I certainly didn't notice she had abusive belly or anything so I thought that was a bit weird, the oral without was okay, not the best, not the worst. She seemed to like a good fingerings and then she wanked me off over her tits to finish and we were done.

Like I said, not the worst puny I've ever had, not the best, I just didn't really connect with nadia. It certainly wasn't the kind of service to complain about, other people might think she's fantastic. On to the next one for me in a few weeks, really hoping Nicola gets some slightly younger girls in with bigger tits, sheridans used to be brilliant for bigger tits girls, hopefully that will be the case again soon.

£45 for 30 minutes, no extras charged or mentioned.

Offline Atlas1957

Thanks, good to get a review of one of the WGs there without any (or with few).

Offline wilburs horse

Yes they were taking bookings for Alice in the week when I was in Sunday.
Banned reason: Bypassing rules to name another forum.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Bustydusty

Yes they were taking bookings for Alice in the week when I was in Sunday.
She’s the only good punt I’ve had there in the last 3 years