Author Topic: A1 advice  (Read 1791 times)

Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Hi all,

I am due to be driving up to bonny Scotland in a few weeks and fancy making a pit stop in the North East for an hour or so for a break. Apologies if this has been covered before, but any recommendations for lasses based near to the A1? Like 10 minutes off it perhaps? I won't have a massive window of opportunity, so the closer and easier to get to, the better.

Cheers in advance chaps  :hi:

Online waynekerr600

Genesis/Nikki massage in swallwell just a few minutes from the A1.

Or Victoria Kavanagh.

Offline catweazle

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,075
  • Likes: 64
  •  
  • Reviews: 109
Rather depends on what you're seeking.

For an entertaining hour ( sans penetration) there's Sue from Bliss in Chester Le Street, not too far off the A1.

Online Kev3773

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,071
  • Likes: 30
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
As not sure what you are looking for, you could do an AW search based on NE11 which is Metro Centre area and within 3 miles there are 120 + results. Then you could narrow it down to your preferences.  :unknown:

Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
Ah ok, will be a bit more specific.

Decent GFE, ideally mid 20's to mid 30's. OWO, CIM preferred but not a deal breaker.

Last time I punted in the North East (probably pushing 15 years ago now) I saw Rosina, but I don't have the energy for that kind of meet any more  :D

Offline stevedave

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,293
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 90
As not sure what you are looking for, you could do an AW search based on NE11 which is Metro Centre area and within 3 miles there are 120 + results. Then you could narrow it down to your preferences.  :unknown:

Cheers, I don't really know the area at all so no idea how close things are etc.

Appreciate all the info so far guys.

Offline CaptBeef

Leah at Premium ? Newish lass who has had a few good reviews and not far off A1 at Denton by the sounds of it…….
External Link/Members Only

Offline Phantom

Premiums Gateshead Quays location is 5-10 mins off the A1.

Parking never really an issue either but it’s worth a check on google maps to familiarise yourself with the way to the right building.

Offline puntingdan2

I believe Durham Courtesans have a place at Carrville which is literally just off the A690 junction.


Offline Punter007

Not everyone's cup of tea and has mixed reviews, but Astin fits the bill in terms of promimity to the A1.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=315772.msg3296985#msg3296985
Good luck!

Offline Punter007

Not everyone's cup of tea and has mixed reviews, but Astin fits the bill in terms of promimity to the A1.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=315772.msg3296985#msg3296985
Good luck!

Actually I feel I should correct myself before anyone else does! She actually has 7 reviews, 6 positive and 1 negative.

Offline nerascal

NaughtyNicolette's apartment is 10 minutes off the A1 next to the Life Centre. If she's working in Newcastle that day I'd struggle to think of anyone better.

Loads of reviews on here.

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Actually I feel I should correct myself before anyone else does! She actually has 7 reviews, 6 positive and 1 negative.
It's 7 positive and 2 negatives.

Offline Davey677

NaughtyNicolette's apartment is 10 minutes off the A1 next to the Life Centre. If she's working in Newcastle that day I'd struggle to think of anyone better.

Loads of reviews on here.

I’ve got another one to add to that when I get around to it too, although I have already reviewed her and Harper together so not sure if I’m allowed to review her again to be honest?? However she is summit else though

Offline Punter007

It's 7 positive and 2 negatives.

I will bow to your greater knowledge, but was going off the stats on the latest review. But I stand corrected, as said the man in the orthopaedic shoes.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
I will bow to your greater knowledge, but was going off the stats on the latest review. But I stand corrected, as said the man in the orthopaedic shoes.

The review count isn't working, it's a known glitch. You have to click on the - 7 review(s) for Astin (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) at the top and count them.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bushman

The review count isn't working, it's a known glitch. You have to click on the - 7 review(s) for Astin (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) at the top and count them.


Hidden Image/Members Only
Are there plans to fix the counter issue?

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Are there plans to fix the counter issue?
Yeah, it's on the 'to do' list.

Offline bushman


Offline Punter007

The review count isn't working, it's a known glitch. You have to click on the - 7 review(s) for Astin (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) at the top and count them.

Thanks for that. I also belatedly realised that the OP's preference was for a 20-30 year old, so Astin misses out on that age category by approximately 30 years  :dash:

Offline tynetunnel

Based on the age pref of the OP I’d second a Premium girl - give Junie a call and tell her what you need and where, I sure she’ll be able to help - some of the locations fit the criteria I believe  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Offline FLYING BLUE

Based on the age pref of the OP I’d second a Premium girl - give Junie a call and tell her what you need and where, I sure she’ll be able to help - some of the locations fit the criteria I believe  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only


This would also be my suggestion  :hi:

Offline Davey677


This would also be my suggestion  :hi:

I don’t think there’sa bad one amongst them at the moment