Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy Coventry  (Read 3116 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only+

Price - £80 for half hour

The Location - Coventry city center, close to the bus station.  Not Bellas block.  I have seen girls here previously.

The Girl - Looks exaclty like her pics, shorter than she appears on AW.  Which is good for me, I like short girls.
Fake tits, but very well made.  Incredible little body, smooth skin, not an ounce of fat on her.

Comms - Good, messege fired off looking for a booking in 3-4 hours time.  All sorted.  Road name sent early on so I knew where to aim for.  A messege recieved 1hr prior asking if still coming.  (Warning for any idiots that dont hide their punting phone very well).  Arrived and was directed where to walk to and call her.  Code given etc.  Would have been easy to find even if id not been to this block before.

The Business - Magic door trick, 2 or 3 room apartment and pretty sure there was another girl in there but whisked off to Victorias room.  I made a point on this appointment that ive never done before of starting a stopwatch before knocking to see exactly how long of my 30 mins I get.

In the room, she strips me, sensual kisses on my neck and body etc.  No real DFK, but I dont really  go for that. She strips and lays down on the bed.  Her body is incredible, probably one of the best ive seen.  Tits are fake, and quite hard, but incredibly well done, no scars.  I wanted to spend a few minutes just feeling all over her body while she stroked my dick.  I didnt go for RO, I was there for my cum, not hers but from feeling up her pussy ive no doubt it would have been on offer. 

She then oils up her tits and sits on the end of the bed guiding my dick inbetween her tits.  Im not usually into this but the combination of oil and her massive tits was really working for me, I found myself thrusting away and really fucking her tits.

I get the feeling she is quite submissive and all changes in position from this point were at my suggestion.  I suggested the bag so she could suck me.  On it goes, she drops to her knees and starts sucking, great eye contact throughout, fairly deep.  I stop her and suggest she gets on the bed to fuck me.  We rotate through her on top, me on top, reverse cowgirl, on top she is not at all lazy and bounces around, changing at my suggestion.  Again, quite submissive and just does as asked.  A great little fuck doll

I ask her how much time left, 10 mins. So suggest doggy and pound away enjoying the incredible sight and explode in the bag.  Get cleaned up and lay back expecting to be rushed out the door, but she sits between my legs giving me a very odd massage, but it was enjoyable and made a change.  Usually, that close to the end time and post cum, I cant get out fast enough but it was quite relaxing.  Get up at my suggestion and get dressed.  Check the stopwatch stepping out the door, 31 minutes.

Pro's - good looking / young / /  Amazing body/ Friendly
Con's - Limited DFK (not an issue for me)/ Oral was covered and average
Overall - A good solid punt and a nice alternative to Bella as a Cov vanilla punt.  If she were £60/0.5 hr id be there every week

Forgot to add.  This took place yesterday.

Offline ss100

Nice, hope she sticks around Coventry

Offline shed

Thanks for the review. Was considering seeing Victoria when she was visiting Leicester. I agree that the thirty minutes price of £80 is OTT. Many Thais have increased the half hour punt by a tenner but kept the hourly rate the same at £120. I can understand "their" reason but not for me
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 09:44:54 pm by shed »

I think she moves between Cov Leicester and London.  Said shes here until Saturday
£60/hh she'd be the best in Cov.

Offline WorcWarrior

Have seen her in Worcester a few times, one of my faves!! I always visit when I’m close by!

Offline Dock

Looked at the title I thought I read Victoria Cakes….I got excited for a second!!!

Offline Brum

Thanks for the review, might try to book her next time she’s in Cov.

Is the area discreet with parking close by?

Apartment block is discreet.
Parking is available 2 min walk at pay and display or 5 min walk for some free on road parking just out of the city centre

Offline Brum

Apartment block is discreet.
Parking is available 2 min walk at pay and display or 5 min walk for some free on road parking just out of the city centre

Thanks Freddy

Thanks Freddy

Drop me a messege if you go, ill tell you the easiest place to park