Author Topic: Double review: Curvy, Tattoed Slut7 & LuxuryDaisy180 Bristol  (Read 1851 times)


1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6369540) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5880080) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline simping

The first: External Link/Members Only

New profile popped up and seeing as the weather cleared up fancied myself a little punt.

All done through WhatsApp, slow replies which became a problem once I was at the venue. Temple Meads. Agreed on £100ph...

Arrived and sent a text. Nothing, waited for a bit and then called, still nothing. 5mins turned into 10 and just when I was about to walk she responds "I'll meet you in front of the lifts" okay me thinks, walk in and wait there for a bit then. Unknown to me the lifts are directly opposite the main reception. Brill. Casually make my way there avoiding contact with receptionist, wait by the lift and get a second text from her "Ok I'll meet you downstairs I'm coming now" :dash: honestly at this point I should have just turned around...

This by far was the longest 3-5mins of my punting life. Receptionist is now getting suspicious and probably--fuck who am I kidding definitely knows why I am there 😂 she comes over and asks if everything is okay. Me being me I tell her I'm just waiting for the lift, she leaves and the waiting continues. She finally arrives looking pretty decent albeit with some excessive lipstick, didn't matter she was finally here and on with the punt. And then it went to shit. Receptionist comes over and mentions all guests need to be logged in. Fuck, what the fuck. Oh no, I have no contingency plan for this! We both look at each other fucking puzzled screaming at eachother through eye contact; fight or flight response and she buckles, turns towards the elevator and leaves me hanging. Seriously wish there was a sniper then and there, could have save me from the embarrassing walk of shame ala game of thrones. Made a quick dash out of there and was met by laughter from bystanders outside who knew exactly why I was there. Fuck 😂😂

Still wanting to punt went on with option B, sent a mass text and two responded — thinking I now have options B, and C I made my way to B which was within walking distance; only to then realise both SPs were working from the same post code. Great. 🤦

2nd Girl: External Link/Members Only

Keeping this brief as we're all used to the same Rom tricks: 1 girl two profiles, bait and switch (it was), services listed but are performed etc.

Walked in and saw the girl sporting a five o'clock shadow..aaaand this is how the conversation played out in my head

Brain: we should walk
Pepe: go time?
Brain: no we should definitely walk
Pepe: GO TIME
Brain: FFS no!
Pepe: 🍆

So I stayed. Service was limited, anal is on the table if you're small enough for her to take, even in I was I doubt she would have obliged. No kissing, ow, no body contact...weird but it's hot and sweat and all, can't look at her when she's enjoying it, yh you read that correctly. Took some time for her to warm up and I guess I was doing something right but the constant don't look was off putting, that or plus I'm ugly as fuck. Probably the latter. Miss, CG, & doggy are the only positions she was able to do. Anything else was reserved for her man as she pointed out by showing her ring finger :D :lol: finished by hand and yep you've guessed it she dodged it.

Fuck what a day.

Offline bdyno

That's a damned shame.  I'd seen that Tattoed slut7 profile & was tempted.  Hopefully she'll research the hotels better next time she comes round.

Offline Coriniumstud

And that’s the reason I don’t like punting in hotels

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,714
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Thanks for this. It should really be 2 separate reviews.

Were you not tempted to bluff it out with the receptionist and give fake details?
It sounds like Amelia has a bit to learn about whoring. It's not just putting out, you need to look after the logistics.

Offline simping

Thanks for this. It should really be 2 separate reviews.

Were you not tempted to bluff it out with the receptionist and give fake details?
It sounds like Amelia has a bit to learn about whoring. It's not just putting out, you need to look after the logistics.

There's another negative review for the second girl and tbh I couldn't be bothered putting out a separate one.

Oh and I did. Gave her a name as she was the one meant to sign me in or whatever but the girl turned heel and begun walking back to the lifts 😂 basically she did this

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline joninbristol

It's not just putting out, you need to look after the logistics.

Fuzzyduck nailed it. A responsible SP would check out the hotel's logistics before booking, and most do as they don't need the hassle, nor want to cause any. It's not difficult these days with the amount of photos available for hotels on the internet, and Google Maps, which often includes inside-the-building footage'. This kind of lack of preparation just smacks of laziness by the SP. And if it's the hotel I'm thinking of very near to Temple Meads, I'd immediately rule it out, as you're stood immediately in front of the reception waiting for the lifts, no avoiding the reception staff who are a few feet away.
She probably booked it to minimise her walking distance from the train and her costs. Both of which are inexcusable if it's going to cause problems with reception, a ban for her, and potential lost business and loss of reputation.
:unknown:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 08:35:03 am by joninbristol »

Offline Colston36

The first: External Link/Members Only

New profile popped up and seeing as the weather cleared up fancied myself a little punt.

All done through WhatsApp, slow replies which became a problem once I was at the venue. Temple Meads. Agreed on £100ph...

Arrived and sent a text. Nothing, waited for a bit and then called, still nothing. 5mins turned into 10 and just when I was about to walk she responds "I'll meet you in front of the lifts" okay me thinks, walk in and wait there for a bit then. Unknown to me the lifts are directly opposite the main reception. Brill. Casually make my way there avoiding contact with receptionist, wait by the lift and get a second text from her "Ok I'll meet you downstairs I'm coming now" :dash: honestly at this point I should have just turned around...

This by far was the longest 3-5mins of my punting life. Receptionist is now getting suspicious and probably--fuck who am I kidding definitely knows why I am there 😂 she comes over and asks if everything is okay. Me being me I tell her I'm just waiting for the lift, she leaves and the waiting continues. She finally arrives looking pretty decent albeit with some excessive lipstick, didn't matter she was finally here and on with the punt. And then it went to shit. Receptionist comes over and mentions all guests need to be logged in. Fuck, what the fuck. Oh no, I have no contingency plan for this! We both look at each other fucking puzzled screaming at eachother through eye contact; fight or flight response and she buckles, turns towards the elevator and leaves me hanging. Seriously wish there was a sniper then and there, could have save me from the embarrassing walk of shame ala game of thrones. Made a quick dash out of there and was met by laughter from bystanders outside who knew exactly why I was there. Fuck 😂😂

Still wanting to punt went on with option B, sent a mass text and two responded — thinking I now have options B, and C I made my way to B which was within walking distance; only to then realise both SPs were working from the same post code. Great. 🤦

2nd Girl: External Link/Members Only

Keeping this brief as we're all used to the same Rom tricks: 1 girl two profiles, bait and switch (it was), services listed but are performed etc.

Walked in and saw the girl sporting a five o'clock shadow..aaaand this is how the conversation played out in my head

Brain: we should walk
Pepe: go time?
Brain: no we should definitely walk
Pepe: GO TIME
Brain: FFS no!
Pepe: 🍆

So I stayed. Service was limited, anal is on the table if you're small enough for her to take, even in I was I doubt she would have obliged. No kissing, ow, no body contact...weird but it's hot and sweat and all, can't look at her when she's enjoying it, yh you read that correctly. Took some time for her to warm up and I guess I was doing something right but the constant don't look was off putting, that or plus I'm ugly as fuck. Probably the latter. Miss, CG, & doggy are the only positions she was able to do. Anything else was reserved for her man as she pointed out by showing her ring finger :D :lol: finished by hand and yep you've guessed it she dodged it.

Fuck what a day.

Never gets better, does it?

The first one looks to have the 5 o'clock shadow actually.

Offline inalco

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Temp ban until
    05/01/25 @ 08:55
  • Posts: 301
  • Likes: 4
  •  
  • Reviews: 1

" Receptionist comes over and mentions all guests need to be logged in. Fuck, what the fuck. Oh no, I have no contingency plan for this! We both look at each other fucking puzzled screaming at eachother through eye contact; fight or flight response and she buckles, turns towards the elevator and leaves me hanging"


Personally I would have walked over and put a false name and address, and the SP could have waited.

Did the lift need a card to work it?  One solution would have been to go up to the next floor, and text the grl where you were, so as to get clear of the receptionist. Or you could have gone back outside and waited for her to appear before going back in.


I don;t like tattoos but I do like cuddy grls, and love her body,, so if her tour comes to Dorset I will definitely book her, the price is very reasonable too.

I think you missed a gem there.

Offline bristolnick

Shame about the first one. She looks like she might have been fun. I would have panicked as well if the girl walked away.

Offline Crackpot11

That’s everyone’s worst nightmare for a hotel punt. I have avoided them at the moment for that reason. Any sensible SP should be renting an air bnb apartment. Any situation where an SP says they have to meet you in the lobby is asking for trouble, they should research the place as I’m sure the last thing they want is endless trips to reception to pick up clients, totally indiscreet.

Offline simping

" Receptionist comes over and mentions all guests need to be logged in. Fuck, what the fuck. Oh no, I have no contingency plan for this! We both look at each other fucking puzzled screaming at eachother through eye contact; fight or flight response and she buckles, turns towards the elevator and leaves me hanging"


Personally I would have walked over and put a false name and address, and the SP could have waited.

Did the lift need a card to work it?  One solution would have been to go up to the next floor, and text the grl where you were, so as to get clear of the receptionist. Or you could have gone back outside and waited for her to appear before going back in.


I don;t like tattoos but I do like cuddy grls, and love her body,, so if her tour comes to Dorset I will definitely book her, the price is very reasonable too.

I think you missed a gem there.

When she came down she was carrying a card, most likely for her room but could also be for the lifts.

I see you're a man of culture, I too like them thicc™, just thinking what could have been lol

Offline simping

Fuzzyduck nailed it. A responsible SP would check out the hotel's logistics before booking, and most do as they don't need the hassle, nor want to cause any. It's not difficult these days with the amount of photos available for hotels on the internet, and Google Maps, which often includes inside-the-building footage'. This kind of lack of preparation just smacks of laziness by the SP. And if it's the hotel I'm thinking of very near to Temple Meads, I'd immediately rule it out, as you're stood immediately in front of the reception waiting for the lifts, no avoiding the reception staff who are a few feet away.
She probably booked it to minimise her walking distance from the train and her costs. Both of which are inexcusable if it's going to cause problems with reception, a ban for her, and potential lost business and loss of reputation.
:unknown:

This!

It was the hotel you're thinking of. Never ever heading in there again

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,205
  • Likes: 798
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
tbh I couldn't be bothered putting out a separate one.
Can't be a review then. One SP per review.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Offline simping

Can't be a review then. One SP per review.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members, this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc. and massage establishments where providers do not have names.
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

Ah, I see. Will keep this in mind for future reviews. Thanks!

Offline woiczeck

Holy shit what an awkward experience!!  LOL when she just turns around and goes back to her room.

You could turn that into a comedy sketch easy!

OMG literally my worst nightmare.  I visited a hotel once and the woman came down and out to street level and gave me a card.  Even then due to my fuxking faffing at the lifts and not knowing how to work them the staff were still onto me.

 :dash: :dash: