Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Statira - Diva Paddington  (Read 4972 times)

Offline a4s4f4

External Link/Members Only

I thibk she is called Klyie and Gwen on other sites the usual lot if someone could  be kind enough to cross reference much appreciated.

Date 30th July 2021
Damage: £200 1hr

Looks: 8 for me but I think you have to like the look which I do
Service:8
Attitude: 9

Total 25 Positive

Comms arranged via telegram Easy as anything.

Girl: tall brunette pretty face gym body. Was trying to thibk why do I fancy her, I realised she looks a bit similar to Gal Gadot who I definitely have a 'teenage boy style crush on' (I'm not a teenager  :lol: :manhater:)
Pictures are about as accurate as you'll get on diva she's probably early 30s

Place: standard flat in the Paddington area 5 mins from station
A shit load of stairs 😒

I seen Statira before and she was 1 of the girls at diva if its listed she does it so I knew it was a close to a guarantee of a good time.
The only thing from last time was 1 pop and nothing regardless of time left in the hour.

So I thought I need a massage and she's got plenty listed so I specifically told agency I want this for a bit at the start just to warm up.

She recognised me straight away which I thought was cool actually I'd only met her once a long time ago.

As requested started off with massage was nice enough and needed to a point did a job started with sensual B2B which got me going.  Arched me and milked me which was strangly enjoyable.

Turned around thrn the main event started nice owo no ball licking which is OK for me but probably would have made it better.

Plenty of dfk and I mean plenty like an ex that really missed you haha.

Climed on top and rode away. I started to pound away still in CG, the view was sexy AF. I legit fancy her so it turns me on good and propper.  Fuck my pussy omg what a turn on.
It was silly warm so she got off me giving me a look to whyyy I was close so told her to sit on my face it didn't take long genuinky wet I know this because there was no lube used.

A few other positions which were a bit of a blur but eventually I laid back more dfk, bit more owo she doesn't do CIM so I asked her to wank me off so I can spray her tits. She literally went down but her tits just over my cock wanked me silly leaned forward more dfk (did I mention she does this properly  :lol:) plenty of dirty talk bust over my boobs spray my tits with your cum,  :dance:........ so I did.

Cleaned me up bit of a chat which was alright I wasn't rushed our which is cool.

Will I return yes but not for a while she'll probably be the 1 I go to when I need a sure thing instead of the diva roulette that we all know too well.

Only negative 1 pop which today was no issue but sometimes I like to go again even if its a HJ

Online WARSZAWA16

Offline pantywetter

I had a totally different experience.  She was one of my worst of 2020.  Funny how these things work out.

Offline SlimShady

+1 that she's a typical rom shit provider. The only thing I memorized about her is accent - I've never seen EE SP with such an American accent.

Offline Fully Sated

+1 that she's a typical rom shit provider. The only thing I memorized about her is accent - I've never seen EE SP with such an American accent.

Slim Shady, It would be useful if you could post a review of your experience. Thanks.

Offline SlimShady

Slim Shady, It would be useful if you could post a review of your experience. Thanks.
I cannot post review which was in the beginning of 2020. Forum started accepting registrations this year. Thanks.

Offline a4s4f4

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=298858.0

I see in this review King Tarzan said total opposite experience to the op.

I completely get everything Is subjective but that's why we do reviews right? We share our individual experiences to allow the .asses to make informed decisions

I've been on the other side as well, A considerably well reviewed SP on here and my experience complete 180.

It happens

I do agree with the like a mate bit. I get it but my mates nor my accountant snog my face off  :D