Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Danish Pia -Bedford  (Read 1250 times)

8 review(s) for Pia- (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Duncy

I know I have reviewed this Lady before but this is my third visit and I thought I would share it as ticked off more of her likes list.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Coms
All arranged via text nice and easy.

Venue Pia has a modern well kept flat close to the hospital with paid Parking close by. You are buzzed in on arrival, on my visits I have never met anyone else on my way in or out.

Looks ect Pia is a very pretty classy lady with a nice body not skinny or over weight, with soft kissable skin.
She was waring a short clinging dress that showed off her curves and black under ware of bra, knickers, stockings and suspender belt.
Although Pia's picture's are a few years old she still looks like them jus a little older.

Action As I said This is my third visit to this very Sexy Lady and she gets better each time we meet. I arrived about 5 mins early rang and then buzzed in. The flat is on the 2nd floor. Pia was waiting behind the door a quick kiss hello then into the lounge offered a drink and a quick catch up chat before going into the bedroom for the fun to start. We started with DFK and caressing each other before removing each others clothes then Pia went down and started to suck my already hard cock, after a while it was my turn to return the favour and tasted her very wet pussy which was clean and sweet. in to 69 for more sucking and licking. Then on with the jacket and Pia started by riding my cock in GC slowly at first then building up speed.
After a short rest she used a vibrating dildo on her self which was very horny to watch. Then back for more sucking before finishing with an oily wank. Quick clean up and chatting while we dressed and finish my drink then I left with a good bye kiss.
Pia is not a clock watcher and I ended going over my time. Will be back to tick some more off her likes list soon,