Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica luv  (Read 3105 times)

7 review(s) for JessicaLuv (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Somsom

First review here for me. Long time reader. Met Jessica luv this morning for half hour incall. £60. Communications great post code got me right outside house. Plenty free parking safe. There was one or two people about but they didn't seem to bat an eyelid. Met at door with a smile upstairs to bedroom. Paperwork taken care off she asked me to lie down and started oral covered (my choice). Had asked her to wear long boots to which she obliged. She's a bigger girl, my type with great tits. Oral for a while then off with the hood fucked her tits and shot my load on them. Cleaned up had a bit craic she's bubbly and can hold a conversation. Round two got me hard again by putting a really small vibrator on my bell end then on with the hood and fucked her from behind. Good punt would recommend if you like the bigger woman. She's very clean and house is to.

denyason

a link would be helpful as we're just grasping on thin air here!!!

Offline dino1990

a link would be helpful as we're just grasping on thin air here!!!

you won't like her, she's not Frankie.

denyason

i'm just assuming the admin role lol so others can make use of the review.....theres always options when frankie is away on holiday......

Hey Dino- u promised a review of Frankie?????? 

Offline Somsom

Yes that's the one. Sorry I didn't put link on.

denyason

defo don't now after seeing the link lol.  no offence but not my type. :D

Toshiba

Not for me i can get these munters in the club for nowt

Adriana £50 stunning compered to this , sheesh

Not winding you up but not someone id pay for sex

Offline geordiegooner

Not my cup of tea either I'm afraid to say but hey ho it would be a shite world if all liked the same, so I'm sure someone will the review useful. Ta.

DaveMugabe

She might be a munter but she has a nice house and plenty parking nearby!! :lol: :lol:

Offline pbounty

each to their own, not seen her yet but read many good things about her. certainly no need for the derogatory name calling tho

Offline FLYING BLUE

each to their own, not seen her yet but read many good things about her. certainly no need for the derogatory name calling tho

The derogatory name calling is just banter - suggest you get used to it :timeout:

Toshiba

Grow a pair, they are pro$$ies, hookers, whores

They sell their fannies for loot, if i want to call her a munter/minger/dog, i can.

Its banter, and true, its my opnion

Its a twat of a hobby and not for the faint hearted so stop being all mr "white knight" and get real

Fluffykins

DaveMugabe

Damn you two got in there before me!! :cool: