Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cambridge, Bedford, Bury St Edmunds - any recommendations?  (Read 3538 times)

Offline tel_house

I'm going to be in the Cambridge, Bedford, Bury St Edmunds area next week and am looking for an incall.

My preferences are for a young slim WG that speaks good English (preferably British, but I know that good ones are rare), OWO is essential, Rimming (me) and spanking (her) would be ideal but not a deal breaker. Ethnicity doesn't matter.

Thanks in advance

Offline norfolk tiger

Peterborough isn't far from Cambridge if this lady is in your budget she would cover the services you want. She can be a bit tricky to get hold of as I know she has another job unlike some girls who claim to have when you can't contact them.
The pics are out of date but you won't have any nasty surprises,she is brunette not blonde at present.

External Link/Members Only

The happy one

Hey

It is not very far out of the way for you

And she does all what your looking for

Has a great body

A filthy mind

Great laugh

And a smoking body

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline tel_house

Hey

It is not very far out of the way for you

And she does all what your looking for

Has a great body

A filthy mind

Great laugh

And a smoking body

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Thanks THO, unfortunately Sara is not available when I am this week but I'm keep her in mind for when I'm your way again.

TH

Offline tel_house

Peterborough isn't far from Cambridge if this lady is in your budget she would cover the services you want. She can be a bit tricky to get hold of as I know she has another job unlike some girls who claim to have when you can't contact them.
The pics are out of date but you won't have any nasty surprises,she is brunette not blonde at present.

Thanks NT

You don't happen to know if she is still doing Duos with Amber, I tried following the link but the profile has gone. I assume its them in this picture External Link/Members Only .

Unfortunately she hasn't put up her availability yet but it I do get to see her will do a review

TH

Offline socks

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only is in haverhill, near bse and is young, slim and british. Doesn't give rimming but enjoyed receiving, takes spanking it seems but not my thing so can't offer a first hand experience comment. She's fun and naughty and worth a visit.

veyronbad

Thanks NT

You don't happen to know if she is still doing Duos with Amber, I tried following the link but the profile has gone. I assume its them in this picture External Link/Members Only .

Unfortunately she hasn't put up her availability yet but it I do get to see her will do a review

TH

I'd say that photo is a fake - I know the studio where it was taken.

Offline norfolk tiger

Thanks NT

TH

As far as I know amber has retired and it is definitely them in the photo.

Offline norfolk tiger

I'd say that photo is a fake - I know the studio where it was taken.

Definitely them in the photo.

essexboy1

JustJezebel and Misstoots are NOT related, JJ moved to the area to be able to see her BF (shes 27)

Offline socks

JustJezebel and Misstoots are NOT related, JJ moved to the area to be able to see her BF (shes 27)
Thanks for letting us know but it seems a bit of a random contribution. Have I missed something? :unknown:

waldorf

Thanks for letting us know but it seems a bit of a random contribution. Have I missed something? :unknown:
Reference  to this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34257.msg492318;topicseen#msg492318     
Essex boy does seem to like to make random comments about this particular girl though.  I would guess he's working up to telling us all something big.  I await the next contribution  with more than a little interest

Siadwel

Better than the new 'Game of Thrones' trailer, innit.

Offline socks

Reference  to this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34257.msg492318;topicseen#msg492318     
Essex boy does seem to like to make random comments about this particular girl though.  I would guess he's working up to telling us all something big.  I await the next contribution  with more than a little interest
Ah thanks waldorf. Hmmm so why did he post that on this thread, instead of the one where I and others discussed this? Could be he's not great with ict, or maybe he's a trollin'?

Offline madeinwales56

Ah thanks waldorf. Hmmm so why did he post that on this thread, instead of the one where I and others discussed this? Could be he's not great with ict, or maybe he's a trollin'?

Or maybe he's quite simply a complete idiot.

Offline socks

Or maybe he's quite simply a complete idiot.
I think that's just a maybe, trolling still feels more likely to me. He's done a half arsed review on the admittedly pleasant sexyminx (if bbw is your thing) and has slapped about a couple of cryptic throw-away but disparaging remarks about JJ in Haverhill, who I found pretty damn good in the sesh I had with her. Kind of west8, "I know something you don't and I'm going to keep you dangling on the slim chance that you give a fuck" style. Yep deffo troll til proved otherwise in my court of the balance of probabilities. Come on essex, either spill the beans, fuck off, or contribute properly (ie in such a way as it confidently benefits fellow punters)
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 01:29:20 am by socks »

Offline Mikepboro

I see Sexytess83 is now working in Bury St Edmunds. I've never seen her but she gets consistently positive reports.