Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake Profile (stolen pics) Smiley Miley  (Read 2143 times)

Offline hertsmedic

Thought I had seen a thread on here recently on this but can't seem to find it now anyway beware of External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only who bears and uncanny resemblance to External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not sure if I should have posted this in London or SW so please feel free to move if needed.

Not seen Miley yet but she is a long time occupant of my HL so I had better get round there!

Offline Convince Me

Calibra clearly has Frank Bugner's nose & mole above her lip & not on her cheek.

James999

How can it possibly be fake, it's been "verified" by Adultwork and it's got positive feedback  :sarcastic:

Offline LanceVance

Those pics are not of Miley, so I will say she is legit. This girl looks quite cute and is a reminder of how old even a spring chicken like me is becoming (her username implies she was born in 1996! :scare:). I shall watch with interest to see if a day trip to Oxford is worth organising one of these days...

Offline PuntingPete

Agreed the photos are not of Miley, but when this thread was created she was using Miley's photos. There is a resemblance between the two girls (I would say Miley is cuter).
So it may be a legit profile now but she was using stolen photos to begin with so I would advise caution.  :hi:

Offline LanceVance

I agree on Miley being cuter. Thanks for the heads up on the pics.  :hi:

Offline LanceVance

Her profile now says she is in Bath, when she was in Oxford yesterday. Hmmm.....

Offline PuntingPete

Her profile now says she is in Bath, when she was in Oxford yesterday. Hmmm.....
That's ok with me, it means she's coming my way  :dancegirl:   :D

Andy58