Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chester Wellness  (Read 1260 times)

Offline newpuntingguy

Being from the midlands, I’m not up north much, but when I have been, I’ve opted for Chester wellness due to some reviews on here. I’ve had one good experience there and 2 bad experiences there. Anyone else been and have positive things to say? Am I right in saying they only do b2b and a hj? There’s nothing else on offer here? To be honest, there’s only one woman there who seems to enjoy the job, the others make it plainly obvious they just want cash and usher you out 5-10 mins before your time is up.

The midlands is starting to be shit for punts (high prices, old WG’s lying about age etc etc). I travel through Chester every other month and thought I’d found a good place but it has been too hit and miss.

Anyone?

Offline GingerNuts

You have your own experiences and the other recent reviews to go on. They're Chinese so for the right price FS isn't beyond the realms of possibility. Take your own condoms though.

Offline newpuntingguy

May give them one last try before I give up. I don’t usually go for FS anywhere, but I just wondered if anyone else has seen them and not yet reviewed. Seen a bunch of people on the forums with 0 reviews saying they’ve been punting for years. Would be nice if they shared their info and reviews with us all

Offline spiralnotebook

I called in for an ordinary massage B2B and finished with a 69 BJ no problem. I’d say FS might be available if your wallet was fat enough and the girl willing.

Offline newpuntingguy

What’s the name of the girl you saw for that?

Offline spiralnotebook

I think it was ‘JoJo’ , if the Chinese are good at anything it’s originality  :D ...

Offline newpuntingguy

I’m convinced they make up the names on the day. If you see my previous reviews, they’ve given me several names and when I get there, they give me someone totally different. I’ve given up on remembering names now  :D

Offline Blackcat25

I’m convinced they make up the names on the day. If you see my previous reviews, they’ve given me several names and when I get there, they give me someone totally different. I’ve given up on remembering names now  :D

I’m not going back to this place given the shite previous experiences. As for the names, it’s 100% bs as are the various ads they had put in gumtree. My advice buddy it to swerve Chester and head to Manchester….Chester is shite at the moment.