Author Topic: Izzie Manchester or Bolton as it turned out  (Read 3348 times)


19 review(s) for Izzie.oxox (18 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mancunian99

External Link/Members Only

I'm going to combine my 2 meets with Izzie here which were both Positive BUT I was gagging during the 2nd meet (which is not something i want to be doing)

The first meet happened around 3-4 months back:

COMMS
Spotted her on AW and messaged back and forth and after Izzie had seen a positive review for ME on AW she agreed to meet the following day. The 2nd meet, comms again all good, messaged on AW then moved to text/whatsapp.

LOCATION
She said she was based at her mates house in Bolton, on a development/cul-de-sac which seemed quite new. I parked around the corner about 2 mins walk away. People were out on the street across the road during my 1st meet but they weren't really paying any attention. I guess they must see a high number of men popping in and out (depending on how many she gets through when there).

SERVICE
I paid £50 for 15 mins i think. She led me upstairs into the bedroom. She's not stunning in any way and is very much a girl next door that has maybe put on a bit of weight of late but anyway, she was friendly and chatty.
Stripped off and kicked off with some FK, bit of DFK thrown in there. I gently pushed her onto the bed and spread her wide and decided to dive in and give her a licking. She was clean, fresh.....licked away for around 5 mins and she made out as if she came, as she pushed her thighs squeezing my face. Whether it was genuine or not I don't know but decent marks for acting if not.

Time for her to give me some oral, which was decent.....not exactly DT but she tried and I was close to spunking until I stopped her and thought I'd have a go at a bit of ground and pound for a couple of mins. Into doggy as I went through some vigorous hammering away which I had to limit to maybe 2-3 mins before I pulled out, off with the rubber and suggested I spunk in her mouth, so lips around the cock and hallelujah, climax! Needed that!

** the 2nd meet followed the same pattern completely with the only diff being that as I was going down on her, i popped my head up for a breather and noticed some strands of hair around her belly button.....i am NOT a fan of body hair on a woman and the sight of the hairs spurting out from the belly button made me want to heave......but like a true soldier I took a deep breath/sniffed out from my nostrils and decided to carry on licking her out but all i could picture was those strands of hair.

Regardless of hair-gate, both meets were decent and she gave a good enough BJ for my standards and took it in her mouth. Friendly woman - always helps. Positive for sure.

I probably won't bother again though as bolton is not ideal for me given I live in Manchester and the choices here mean I don't really need to be going there specifically for meets.

Cheers
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 10:43:26 pm by Mancunian99 »

Offline Tankengine48

Shame. Her profile just says 'no longer'. So not available at the moment. But maybe back soon! Suppose just watch that space

Offline Scottish Dave

Defo worth waiting for, IMHO. :P

Offline Captain caveman 69

Think she just does her regulars now :hi: