Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Lilly, Ladbroke Grove, W10, enthusiastic, expensive and no X Factor  (Read 1326 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5362730) (33 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline JackSaint

Comms, easy, texts, fast responses, all sorted quickly.

Place, third floor walk up serviced apartment, in a big house on Ladbroke Grove, fit for purpose, good sized mirror less bedroom and bathroom.

Girl, Lilly, Polish, with a bit of Scottish and Yorkshire accents, mid/late twenties, badly dyed blonde with dark roots, understandable why her face is not shown on profile, apart from anonymity, size 8, natural tits, peachy arse, bang average GND look, looks like she could be an average barmaid in an average pub and, to my eyes, a long way from the "incredibly attractive" one punter described her as. She is chirpy and engaging and willing but it all feels a bit mechanical, no spontaneity.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Action, buzzed in, trudged up, door opened and I considered my options, she was very average looking, dressed in denim shorts, a bra (which her tots looked nice in) and flip flops, marvellous! Room was basic, radio blaring from the TV. She tiptoed in for a DFK and cock brain beat man brain into submission, I went to clean up.

Back in the room, round one, DFK, smokers breath, owo, deep, with and without hands, lubed up, rubber on, cowgirl varieties, lots of moans and groans, rubber off kneeling blowjob, good cum on tits.

Rest and recharge, naked chat, more owo, condom on, doggy and missionary, hard and deep, smashed away, a bit of dirty talk to add to the moaning and groaning, frankly by this stage i was pretty bored, condom off, more owo, balls and shaft taken care of, kneeling over her chest facefucking while she was on her back, more owo while I was on my back, tossing, sucking teasing, didn't work, time up, clean up and out, meh.

It's a negative because she made no effort with her appearance and although she was enthusiastic and appeared to be engaged it felt like an act, plus at £180 she's expensive.

Offline Fully Sated

« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 03:50:09 pm by Fully Sated »