Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tutor Girl 06 - Birmingham TOFFT  (Read 2050 times)

Offline Jonathanwood

External Link/Members Only
Hi everyone,
Has anybody got any information on this one?

Itching to see this BWW but i couldn't find anything about her (new or old). Upon messaging she did mention she had profile on AW previously. Any info will be helpful

Thanks

Offline teddyking

Looks Indian and mature (maybe aged late 30s or 40s)
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Imp8

Offline Metajas

The photograph looks like the outside of Birmingham university library.

Offline Neromatrix

I tried to book her but got radio silence.

Offline Lover04222

I seen her enjoyed my time with her she’s in her late 20’s-early 30’s. She doesn’t clock watch I went over 30mins, took a while to get make a booking she only works on selected timing and days,(from seeing her and talking to her this is not a full time job for her). She will reply back just be polite.

Offline alabama1

I seen her enjoyed my time with her she’s in her late 20’s-early 30’s. She doesn’t clock watch I went over 30mins, took a while to get make a booking she only works on selected timing and days,(from seeing her and talking to her this is not a full time job for her). She will reply back just be polite.

It would be great if you could leave a review of your time with her to help the chaps out on here.  :hi:

Offline Punterperson1971

Fuck sake another one  :dash: :dash: :dash:
All these new posters claiming to see a girl that’s not been reviewed before or even a girl who’s not been reviewed for a long time really takes the piss,it’s as if they do it on purpose wait then say stuff then fuck off never to respond again no wonder it winds people up.
Maybe ukp should have a newbie mute button where we can silence their comments  :lol:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2021, 12:45:01 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline RAJEC

Hello tutor girl 06

Offline Night king

I don't think they should have access to the forum,

:hi:

Offline finn5555

Hey there TutorGirl06  :hi: you say you are a BBW how fat are you and what's your real age? assume at least 10 years on what you claim on AW  :rolleyes:

Offline Punterperson1971

Hey there TutorGirl06  :hi: you say you are a BBW how fat are you and what's your real age? assume at least 10 years on what you claim on AW  :rolleyes:
Over size 20 by looks of it

Offline smiler999

£120 an hour for one that big  :lol:

Offline pbrown355

FFS,her post/advert reads like an entitled so and so. "Just wait". FFS

Offline Punterperson1971

FFS,her post/advert reads like an entitled so and so. "Just wait". FFS
Go on you know you want to make her your 100th and review go on TOFTT  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Lover04222

Fuck sake another one  :dash: :dash: :dash:
All these new posters claiming to see a girl that’s not been reviewed before or even a girl who’s not been reviewed for a long time really takes the piss,it’s as if they do it on purpose wait then say stuff then fuck off never to respond again no wonder it winds people up.
Maybe ukp should have a newbie mute button where we can silence their comments  :lol:

My apologies I’m new here, and I saw her in February before I became a member on this site, I haven’t been to a punt for a long time when I do go on my next one I will definitely write one up for this Site and the boy’s  :thumbsup:

Offline GingerNuts

My apologies I’m new here, and I saw her in February before I became a member on this site, I haven’t been to a punt for a long time when I do go on my next one I will definitely write one up for this Site and the boy’s  :thumbsup:

According to your profile you joined on 1 January. Anyway, reviews can be posted up to 6 months after a meeting, 12 months for new members. There's nothing to stop you posting a review now.

Offline Punterperson1971

Like what gingernuts has said you can still do one never mind you’ll do one next time,noes a good time to do a review

Online Atrueyorkie

Anyone seen here yet, having one sole picture isn’t the most reassuring

Offline Punterperson1971

Promise a review and nothing yet online today waste of space and maybe girl in question for sure

Offline Night king

Promise a review and nothing yet online today waste of space and maybe girl in question for sure

Just another leech ,
Active:Today at 09:20:26 am

Online joninbristol

When you claim you went over by 30 minutes, that's an instant exaggeration alarm bell for me.

Offline Nightingale

Hi everyone,
Has anybody got any information on this one?

Itching to see this BWW but i couldn't find anything about her (new or old). Upon messaging she did mention she had profile on AW previously. Any info will be helpful

Thanks

Hiya.
Just wondering what it is about her limited profile that has drawn your interest?
Limited likes, no pictures to speak of. What was it about this profile that caught your eye?