Author Topic: Thai Massage - Oldbury B69  (Read 973 times)

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
Thai massage Oldbury.

Profile link:
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Mobile: 07305 318689

Preface: This is one of my many recent ventures into the massage underworld introduced to me by fellow forum members. My second visit to a residential property for this type of service to date.
After failing to arrange a full service appointment with escorts within my vicinity, I went against the grain coercing myself to find immediate ejaculatory therapy. In such circumstance I despise being a man, it's so inconvenient. Had I not wished to persist with the massage scene, I would surely have gone home.

Communication rating: Good

Service requested: Massage and then HE, £25 + £10 self relief. Total £35.

Venue: Semi detached house in Smethwick. Front garden was a mess and overgrown. Parking was busy. If this was FS I'd be preparing to walk.

Zero sex appeal: I stepped through the door and looked back. 'Ok' she definitely looks Thai. Early 40s, nothing else to add here as describing anything remotely associated with sexual gratification would be, just inappropriate.
'OK, nevermind, I'm here for a massage, that's it.'
As I walked up the stairs I'm reminded of the residential circumstance, the aroma of previously cooked exotic seafood dishes, shark fin soup, puffa fish curry, cyclops squid hanging on walls and furnishings.
'I don't think im going to like this',
'it's only £25, give it a go!'.....said cocky locky.

We discussed services, handed over £25 for a 30 minute massage only, she looked confused. I'm presuming most people hand over the full amount including the cost of extras. Ive now realised there is no such thing as a £25 ½ hour massage only. I felt uncomfortable. If she can provide adequate stimulation then I can make the 'extra' decision accordingly. There was no sex appeal here whatsoever.
What followed can only be described as an application of basting for the signature roast at the annual Oldbury carnivore festival. I remember feeling so disappointed, lost, pathetic....wtf am I doing here? Then she started using her feet, stomping on my legs and ass. 'This is bull shit' I thought, nothing relaxing or therapeutic here. A few text messages and one phone call was addressed during the basting.
She then started what I presume were 'credit card' swipes. This was really uncomfortable as I could feel her nails slicing my anus, scrotum and bell end. She didn't have a clue. I told her I wanted the happy ending and she just stopped. Wondering what was going on I repeated the instruction. I was then told to get up and provide payment. This is just awful.
She oiled me up and .....well, how the hell is anybody going to wank me off better than myself?...which, in the end I did and for the princely sum of an extra tenner. She looked away at the picture on the wall, this mundane part of her service nothing more than a chore, so emasculating. All the time I'm thinking 'Isabella' (whom I've reviewed) is down the road for £20. How on earth did I end up with this erotic inscrutabilty?

Summary: Just awful. I left feeling abashed. I certainly won't plan on visiting residential properties for this type of service ever again. If you don't find your masseuse relatively seductive, walking away isn't an option; you have arranged a massage, non sexual service. This suits the service provider rather than punter. Allowing her to touch me even though transactional was a violation.
I haven't totally dismissed such ejaculatory therapy and to date, a poor/good service ratio stands weak in comparison to FS. Granted I would have walked from this one should it have been the latter.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 10:44:04 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Sorry to hear about this disastrous massage, its all about extras really for some of these so called masseuses  :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
Sorry to hear about this disastrous massage, its all about extras really for some of these so called masseuses  :dash: :dash:
Yes you're right.  Silly me for thinking otherwise. Still learning here.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish