Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: leggylexii - Kidlington (North Oxford)  (Read 1968 times)

10 review(s) for leggylexii (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jim85

External Link/Members Only

Date: April 2021

Where: small flat in a quiet location in a town a mile or so north of Oxford

Duration: 1 hour (£130)

Booking: all done via telephone on the day. She seems to come to Oxfordshire every other month or so

Girl: older woman but in excellent shape with lovely tits. A very short haircut. A trace of smoke on her breath

Session: a very sexual woman. Started off kissing and feeling up as we undressed and then straight in to a fantastic blowjob. She got on the bed and put her head back over the edge of the mattress. It was almost like fucking her throat. So good in fact that it made me cum much sooner than I expected. It being my first post pandemic punt also had something to do with it I reckon.
Cumming that soon sort of threw me off I think. I went down on her for a bit and then she gave me a nice lubed up handjob. We tried to go for cowgirl but I couldn’t stay hard enough. Nerves and being more used to my hand I think.
Eventually I asked her if I could have a facial and she was well up for it. I haven’t found many girls who agree so readily so that was a pleasant surprise. She got on her knees on the bedroom floor and I wanked myself off on to her face. I set out to get a facial so I’m glad it ended like this. Cleaned myself up in the en-suite, got dressed, made our goodbyes and I left.

Overall: This was my first punt after getting jabbed. A shame I wasn’t able to get sex but it wasn’t through lack of trying on her part. Given her performance otherwise I bet she’s a good fuck

Offline dynatron

yeah saw her years ago in mk if i recall older milf and eager to please

Offline Mr lovepants

Offline signy

Thanks Jim.

Sounds good, but what a mess of a profile. It was only your review that encouraged me to wade through it.