Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Blowjob Claire Leeds  (Read 2474 times)

17 review(s) for BlowJob-Claire (9 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Figaro

Booked to see English Office Slut. Time agreed at about 12.45 that I’d get there for 1.30. So I set off and 5 minutes later she messaged to say she had an important appointment and had to cancel. FFS. Well I was on my way and had the urge so I needed a back up plan.

£60 for 30 minutes with Blowjob Claire. I’d never seen her before but had read the reviews so knew what to expect. Sure enough she was just moving into a flat and was clearing it out so it was a bit of a mess. However she was expecting a skip the next day. Oh and sex was off the menu as she was on her period.

Easy enough to find and in a dodgy area. I definitely wouldn’t like to go there at night. I’d read about the state of her flat but nothing could have prepared me for how bad it really was. She gave me some spiel about how she’s only just got there 2 minutes before I’d arrived - probably because she was a bit embarrassed to be living in a bit of a shithole.

Anyway, paperwork sorted and clothes off. Hers stayed on throughout. When I tried to play with her tits she said they were really sensitive before I’d barely touched them so I didn’t bother again. They’re extremely small anyway. Tried kissing but she keeps her mouth shut and turns away so obviously not a fan of that.

What she is a fan of is oral. She was more than happy to get to work and keep at it the whole time. Decent technique without being earth shattering. Alternates between clamping her mouth round the head whilst swirling her tongue and some enthusiastic in and out. After I came the first time she was straight on there to try to get me hard again - which to be fair to her she managed to do. Couldn’t quite pop the second time and she was really clock watching anyway.

Enjoyable but would I go again? Probably not. Lack of anything other than oral and awful surroundings didn’t really help.

External Link/Members Only

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Lol has she been living in the same place since 2016? A review back then said her place was a mess and that she had apparently just moved in. Is this a excuse she has been using for 5 years?!

Offline muffin

Was a shithole when i went to be sucked in 2017..not keen on fucking then. Sucked good tho

Offline youngandfun

Thanks for review, what area of leeds roughly?

Offline sebllittle