Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ENGLISHGIRLNXTDOOR - Sale  (Read 1307 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5976652) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online MT09

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Meeting was a few months ago.
Price £60 30 mins.

Comms- A bit hit and miss, not terrible.

Location - Sale - Rough looking area, children and neighbours out and about when i was there.

WG - Tall, slim, not ugly, not stunning, nice long hair, awful teeth.

Booking - she says virtually nothing, personality of a dinner plate, house stinks of smoke, there was a lit cigarette in the ashtray in the bedroom, very awkward atmosphere, so got a very average BJ not deep or sensual and left, i will never return.

I was there no more than 15 mins.

Offline Greyrider

Booked this Lady! Earlier in the week while working in the area comms bang on booked for 12'30 lunch time ,arrived 10 mins before usual txt 5 mins parked nearby txt can you wait neighbour washing my pots wtf,waited another 10 mins thought discretion out the window here and was sent another txt is that ok,!no thanks and left waste of time.

Offline tesla

Booked this Lady! Earlier in the week while working in the area comms bang on booked for 12'30 lunch time ,arrived 10 mins before usual txt 5 mins parked nearby txt can you wait neighbour washing my pots wtf,waited another 10 mins thought discretion out the window here and was sent another txt is that ok,!no thanks and left waste of time.

so if you had a booking you can leave a review,       please