Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - Chancery Lane - Polish PSE  (Read 11398 times)

190 review(s) for Veronica69_a (167 positive, 10 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline DocJohnson

Interesting to see some recent neg and neutral reviews for V. Thankfully my experience was a big positive and lived up to, if not exceeded, my expectations. :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Comms were good although she txted just before our pre-agreed time saying she needed a few extra mins to eat something (probably some other guy’s cock)  :D. I was relaxed about that, I’m not the jealous type and she kept me informed etc.

I wanted to give her a good going over so booked V for 1hr with CIM and anal as extras. Total damage: £190.

Location was fine - enough apartments in the area and other businesses for you to blend in. Venue was slightly better than I thought from reading review previously. If you’re particularly shy or get put off by flatmate noises then it may not be good for you. Shower was big and clean though. Elevator in block so I think you could probably get there if you happened to be in a wheelchair, or have a dodgy hip etc.

Thoughts: Upon arrival my first impressions were that her face is actually pretty and she has a great body (no flab but not skinny). She’s quite short, which I like. Large breasts - probably fake but well done. Good ass on her. Evidently she works out and the flat had some equipment as if to make this clear. Nice eyes and pleasant demeanour. DJ’s subjective rating for the package: 8.5 pushing 9/10.

Pleasingly, there were no delaying tactics after shower (or at any stage for that matter). We began with me standing and her squatting down on her heels to deepthroat me next to a mirror.  Excellent technique and took all my inches. This is what I was hoping for.  I savoured a good 10+ mins of that before I decided she’d done enough in that position to deserve my cum. I couldn’t help but hold her head down as I came down her throat.  :dance: :dance: :yahoo:

I planned to cum twice before going in and knew she’d have to be good and work hard to get my 2nd pop. Cumming after about 15 mins of walking through the door was only fair to her. I’m a generous kind of guy like that. :sarcastic:

10-15 min of interlude with nice enough chat (lying next to me) and then she made the offer of a second round. She effortlessly (for me) gravitated towards my Johnson and woke him up with her mouth. About 5 mins of DT (me lying down) followed by 10 mins of 69. Really impressive skills and was feeling capable of popping but remembered I had also paid for a piece of that resplendent ass. Before the A, she offered me her pussy first - which I took standing from behind with her kneeling on all fours on the bed.

A couple mins of that and then I decided to see how deep she could take it. We switched to missionary with her legs spread apart. Fully deep was the answer I was looking for.  :cool:

I have to say that I found V reasonably tight, considering. She was also rather flexible. Must be the squats and kegel exercises. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I was then offered her ass and pretty quickly I got real deep - she seemed to appreciate and encourage. I fucked her hard and really deep.  It was an impressive 5-10 mins but I had planned how I wanted to finish.  I asked her if I could CIM and of course the answer was yes.

Johnny off, and after a quick wipe, she swallowed me whole again. Lots of technique and skill honed over 1000s of cocks.  I got her to run through much of her repertoire as I held back popping until I felt I’d got my money’s worth. With about 5 mins left of our meet I took it upon myself to lubricate her throat again with more of my cum. Bingo.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :dance: :dance:

Quick wash and mouthwash and I was gone.

Overall verdict: 9/10.

Will I repeat? Yes. I felt her personality is hardened to an extent but tbh so is mine. We were there to fuck and that’s what we did. Her DT was phenomenal and that is what will make me return.

Offline alabama1

Great review, which has pushed her to the very top of my hotlist. Hopefully see her on my next visit to the capital. Thanks again  :thumbsup:

Offline JPin

Interesting to see some recent neg and neutral reviews for V. Thankfully my experience was a big positive and lived up to, if not exceeded, my expectations. :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

Comms were good although she txted just before our pre-agreed time saying she needed a few extra mins to eat something (probably some other guy’s cock)  :D. I was relaxed about that, I’m not the jealous type and she kept me informed etc.

I wanted to give her a good going over so booked V for 1hr with CIM and anal as extras. Total damage: £190.

Location was fine - enough apartments in the area and other businesses for you to blend in. Venue was slightly better than I thought from reading review previously. If you’re particularly shy or get put off by flatmate noises then it may not be good for you. Shower was big and clean though. Elevator in block so I think you could probably get there if you happened to be in a wheelchair, or have a dodgy hip etc.

Thoughts: Upon arrival my first impressions were that her face is actually pretty and she has a great body (no flab but not skinny). She’s quite short, which I like. Large breasts - probably fake but well done. Good ass on her. Evidently she works out and the flat had some equipment as if to make this clear. Nice eyes and pleasant demeanour. DJ’s subjective rating for the package: 8.5 pushing 9/10.

Pleasingly, there were no delaying tactics after shower (or at any stage for that matter). We began with me standing and her squatting down on her heels to deepthroat me next to a mirror.  Excellent technique and took all my inches. This is what I was hoping for.  I savoured a good 10+ mins of that before I decided she’d done enough in that position to deserve my cum. I couldn’t help but hold her head down as I came down her throat.  :dance: :dance: :yahoo:

I planned to cum twice before going in and knew she’d have to be good and work hard to get my 2nd pop. Cumming after about 15 mins of walking through the door was only fair to her. I’m a generous kind of guy like that. :sarcastic:

10-15 min of interlude with nice enough chat (lying next to me) and then she made the offer of a second round. She effortlessly (for me) gravitated towards my Johnson and woke him up with her mouth. About 5 mins of DT (me lying down) followed by 10 mins of 69. Really impressive skills and was feeling capable of popping but remembered I had also paid for a piece of that resplendent ass. Before the A, she offered me her pussy first - which I took standing from behind with her kneeling on all fours on the bed.

A couple mins of that and then I decided to see how deep she could take it. We switched to missionary with her legs spread apart. Fully deep was the answer I was looking for.  :cool:

I have to say that I found V reasonably tight, considering. She was also rather flexible. Must be the squats and kegel exercises. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I was then offered her ass and pretty quickly I got real deep - she seemed to appreciate and encourage. I fucked her hard and really deep.  It was an impressive 5-10 mins but I had planned how I wanted to finish.  I asked her if I could CIM and of course the answer was yes.

Johnny off, and after a quick wipe, she swallowed me whole again. Lots of technique and skill honed over 1000s of cocks.  I got her to run through much of her repertoire as I held back popping until I felt I’d got my money’s worth. With about 5 mins left of our meet I took it upon myself to lubricate her throat again with more of my cum. Bingo.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :dance: :dance:

Quick wash and mouthwash and I was gone.

Overall verdict: 9/10.

Will I repeat? Yes. I felt her personality is hardened to an extent but tbh so is mine. We were there to fuck and that’s what we did. Her DT was phenomenal and that is what will make me return.

DJ, I must say, you seem to have an impressive command of your ability to cum.  :hi:

Top review!

Offline Sapunt

Seen her in the past (too long ago to review) but this has tempted me to get back in. The DT is great though she was quite robotic - would you say this has changed?

Offline DocJohnson

Great review, which has pushed her to the very top of my hotlist. Hopefully see her on my next visit to the capital. Thanks again  :thumbsup:
:hi:

Offline DocJohnson

DJ, I must say, you seem to have an impressive command of your ability to cum.  :hi:

Top review!
Always had that skill but not always wanted it.  The easy bit is holding back, the hard bit is letting go  :unknown:

Offline DocJohnson

Seen her in the past (too long ago to review) but this has tempted me to get back in. The DT is great though she was quite robotic - would you say this has changed?
I felt enough personality/variation for my own taste.  She might be robotic unless you break the session up with different positions or direct her to suit yourself.

On the other hand, the purist in me really appreciated her ability to deliver constant, rhythmic, robotic, sloppy DT.  I’ve never had the treat before.

For my second pop I was able to lie there and just let her do her thing. No giving up or unwanted use of hands even though I was deliberately saving myself to see how long she could keep me on edge within the time I’d paid for.

Quite frankly, I was savouring it and committing the whole thing to my memory for use at a later date. :cool:

Offline deg_dilemma

Sounds great and have added to the HL!

Her profile states that she allows Filming. Do you think she does or is it just another case of false advertising?

Offline bedhedred

Always had that skill but not always wanted it.  The easy bit is holding back, the hard bit is letting go  :unknown:

I realised from trial and error that trying to go for a second come in a one hour punt is stressful and unlikely to succeed.
I learned to hold back so that I could get my moneys worth. I've had comments about that from girls.

The down side is that I had a string of good punts in April and May where I got timed out before I could come.

Offline alabama1

I realised from trial and error that trying to go for a second come in a one hour punt is stressful and unlikely to succeed.
I learned to hold back so that I could get my moneys worth. I've had comments about that from girls.

The down side is that I had a string of good punts in April and May where I got timed out before I could come.

I can sympathise with you there. I have delayed coming in a few punts over the years because at the time it seemed a tad too early on in the punt, only to struggle to cumm at all when it mattered.

Offline DocJohnson

Sounds great and have added to the HL!

Her profile states that she allows Filming. Do you think she does or is it just another case of false advertising?

Sorry, don’t know  :unknown:. Best way to find out is txt or call and ask.

Offline DocJohnson

I think this is where the P&D meet has its merits for punters and providers.

I enjoy not holding back from the off and actively encouraging an SP to make me pop ASAP.  My best value punt was probably Miranda in Whitechapel, even if I didn’t fancy her much.

Offline babayaga69

I think this is where the P&D meet has its merits for punters and providers.

I enjoy not holding back from the off and actively encouraging an SP to make me pop ASAP.  My best value punt was probably Miranda in Whitechapel, even if I didn’t fancy her much.

My best value 3somes was with Miranda and Emily for £120/hr, shame they only did it for a short time.

Offline jakkee

Is she taking a break?

I think so, I'm sure I read in a review that she mentioned she was moving house not too long ago? I've been trying to get hold of her but she is not responding to any messages and has been inactive on Telegram since 15th July. Her AW profile says the last log in is the same date.

Offline Oxygen2021

Her profile now says she logged in last: Yesterday. So looks like she is back.

Offline MikaelMika81

Hopefully she will move to central London area ,easy to reach her ,I've seen her only once in 2020 but it past more than one year since then  ,I don't think I'm allowed to post a review.

Online boardyhell

Online jamiekinkxxx

Hopefully she will move to central London area ,easy to reach her ,I've seen her only once in 2020 but it past more than one year since then  ,I don't think I'm allowed to post a review.

since when has Holborn/Chancery Lane not been central London?!  :lol: :D :lol:

Offline DocJohnson

since when has Holborn/Chancery Lane not been central London?!  :lol: :D :lol:
Quite. It’d be tough to be in a better location from my perspective at least..

Can anyone confirm if V is back up and running and that she is Chancery Lane area still?  :hi:

Offline bundaskwilz

Chelsea would be incredible

Oh god please no lol..the east have already lost dayanna to Chelsea please don't take Veronica lol

Offline neerajkaul

Quite. It’d be tough to be in a better location from my perspective at least..

Can anyone confirm if V is back up and running and that she is Chancery Lane area still?  :hi:

She is back. Got a text from her. Will post a review if I can get a booking. Location not very far from where she was

Offline DocJohnson

She is back. Got a text from her. Will post a review if I can get a booking. Location not very far from where she was
:drinks: :thumbsup:

Online boardyhell

I also got a text but I am on the other side of London ,seen her 3 times ,first time a long time ago

Offline MikaelMika81

Yes she is back , I've booked her for next week but she didn't provide any post code of the location ,that will be provided with one day in advance.