Author Topic: Cynthia* - wembley - Very good punt, a snoggers delight  (Read 6313 times)


8 review(s) for Cynthia* (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Mrx1642

After my last few punts were disasters, I decided to catch a train to see one with some good reviews I had seen on here - External Link/Members Only was my choice today,

Communication wasnt the best, she's not really good at responding to texts so better to call instead, found the flat very easily right by the train station in Wembley, busy road with everybody going about there business so it's not at all obvious what your getting up to ;) anyway I get upstairs, she opens and hides behind the door, I was expecting another girl who looks good in pictures but quite horrendous in person, to my surprise she was actually facially really good looking in my opinion, money paid and piss taken, £60 for half an hour paid (cum 1 time) and we start with some good snogging which continued throughout the punt, this girl is a very very good kisser l, I'd put her up there with the top 3 on my list, we kissed stood up for about 5 minutes before deciding to get into the bed where it continued, most Romanian girls don't kiss let alone DFK but this one is quite the exception, first of all she gets on top and rides me which was good, then decided to do missionary where I blew my load and finished off, any questions please ask - External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 08:53:00 pm by Mrx1642 »

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,717
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Thanks for the review. Ideally you should put the SP name and location in in the subject. You've probably still got time to edit the review.

Offline Mrx1642

Thanks I've just done it, new to this site that's all

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,717
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133

Offline bedhedred

Snoggers delight. I'm there. 🤪

Offline The Ultracheese


Offline Random poster

No and unprompted explained that some people have put that in reviews pissing off regulars as she has never done it.


 
Banned reason: White knight
Banned by: daviemac

Offline smiths

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 18,134
  • Likes: 26
  •  
  • Reviews: 285
After my last few punts were disasters, I decided to catch a train to see one with some good reviews I had seen on here - External Link/Members Only was my choice today,

Communication wasnt the best, she's not really good at responding to texts so better to call instead, found the flat very easily right by the train station in Wembley, busy road with everybody going about there business so it's not at all obvious what your getting up to ;) anyway I get upstairs, she opens and hides behind the door, I was expecting another girl who looks good in pictures but quite horrendous in person, to my surprise she was actually facially really good looking in my opinion, money paid and piss taken, £60 for half an hour paid (cum 1 time) and we start with some good snogging which continued throughout the punt, this girl is a very very good kisser l, I'd put her up there with the top 3 on my list, we kissed stood up for about 5 minutes before deciding to get into the bed where it continued, most Romanian girls don't kiss let alone DFK but this one is quite the exception, first of all she gets on top and rides me which was good, then decided to do missionary where I blew my load and finished off, any questions please ask - External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the review. :thumbsup: Her profile isn't clear which I assume she has done purposely as it doesn't mention any kissing on her list, it does say OW not OWO though, I could possibly go with just OW IF she offers Fingering of at least her pussy as it does state Fingering. Did you try this with her? As I know loads of WGs who state Fingering on their list don't actually offer it so any info would be handy to have. :thumbsup:

Online boardyhell

Especially at that price
Saw her at Hod for 70
Wouldn’t pay 70 for the hour with her

Online boardyhell

Sorry wrong post
Apologies to the lady
I have never seen her

Offline Random poster

I think she is up there if you like that sort of look, sexy and lithe, facially very attractive as well in my opinion, nice tan and athletic physique. Comes across as a genuinely nice person and very professional, sure she will answer any requests and let you know what shes comfortable with.

I liked her very much, very good kisser, completely agree with the OP

If you've seen renata shes similar style, sexy as fuck - albeit not with the piercing eyes and pale skin andoffering cim, but has a lovely tan, bigger boobs and easier to book...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 10:48:54 pm by Random poster »
Banned reason: White knight
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tantric talents


If you've seen renata shes similar style, sexy as fuck - albeit not with the piercing eyes and pale skin andoffering cim, but has a lovely tan, bigger boobs and easier to book...
So you are saying Renata kisses, does owo and cim?
Do you have a link?

Offline Random poster

So you are saying Renata kisses, does owo and cim?
Do you have a link?

There are loads of reviews of her on here - just use the search box as they have more pics

External Link/Members Only

Booking is a nightmare as she turns phone on when feels like working the odd day as no longer full time, aims to hit a £ and turns off - doesnt think in advance, if on the day decides not to work wont confirm with you so it will be dead comms and up to you to work it out.

Cynthia to me seems super professional, and has her boundaries on services.

Both excellent service providers and very good kissers, would say cynthia most fun for kissing.

Both to me have a "wow" factor in attractiveness if you like this type of look.




Banned reason: White knight
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tantric talents


Offline Prince



I whatsapped her and said I would love to see her as all her reviews said she is a great DFKer.

Weirdly she texted back saying she never DFK. Kissing at discretion but not DFK with tongues.  :unknown:

P

Offline Marvelous


I whatsapped her and said I would love to see her as all her reviews said she is a great DFKer.

Weirdly she texted back saying she never DFK. Kissing at discretion but not DFK with tongues.  :unknown:

P

Was your Wattsapp profile pic a picture showing your face by any chance?? :lol: :D :P

Change it to brad pitt see what she says then. :lol:

Usually works for me :lol:





« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 06:42:31 pm by Marvelous »

Offline Prince


Offline somerandomfella

Get it into ya Cynthia! Must check her out...

Offline smiths

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 18,134
  • Likes: 26
  •  
  • Reviews: 285
Thanks for the review. :thumbsup: Her profile isn't clear which I assume she has done purposely as it doesn't mention any kissing on her list, it does say OW not OWO though, I could possibly go with just OW IF she offers Fingering of at least her pussy as it does state Fingering. Did you try this with her? As I know loads of WGs who state Fingering on their list don't actually offer it so any info would be handy to have. :thumbsup:

So did this WG offer you Fingering of at least her pussy or not, a review on UKP is their to ask such questions on, I am not interested at this stage what the WG says she offers, I want to know what the reviewer got offered. So an answer would be appreciated. :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 18,134
  • Likes: 26
  •  
  • Reviews: 285
So you are saying Renata kisses, does owo and cim?
Do you have a link?

Renata_Brunet has always offered me excellent full on DFK but not CIM though 1 or more reviewers have stated they got offered it off her. Its booking her and then her honouring the booking that is the problem and so far this year she has been worse than ever in my experiences. The most unreliable WG I punt with but if I am in her area anyway and she is working I have booked and her and seen her a number of times this year, all excellent punts in the room with her. But I wouldn't advise travelling specifically to see her or getting your hopes up of actually seeing her, she really is that unreliable sadly.

Looks wise there are great pics of her in Tantramans review and she still looks like them, a lithe size 6 with no fat on her, well not when I last saw her a while back. Also has brown skin like Cynthia has been reported as having, tiny tits with big nipples, tiny tight arse, I find her extremely attractive which is why I have stuck with her despite her appalling unreliability.

Offline smiths

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 18,134
  • Likes: 26
  •  
  • Reviews: 285

I whatsapped her and said I would love to see her as all her reviews said she is a great DFKer.

Weirdly she texted back saying she never DFK. Kissing at discretion but not DFK with tongues.  :unknown:

P

Thanks, :thumbsup: good info seeing as its bollocks as shown in some recent reviews on here of her including this one. :rolleyes: It does help if WGs are clear what they do and don't offer in my view, this 1 doesn't even list kissing on her list. Doesn't mean I wouldn't give her a go though as I might if in her area anyway on other business and could get a booking and then find out for myself.