Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Shelby Fox - Leicester  (Read 2494 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6243931) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Wibblewibble123

External Link/Members Only

Exec summary
  • Good price
  • defo the gal in the pics
  • good oral skills
  • confusing set up

comms

All via text, very responsive, and seemed bubbly and chatty even via text

The meet

Shelby or Chloe as on her AW page, works some days in Leicester near burleys flyover. Parking is paid only in that area of Leicester, but it’s cheap. £1, but take change with you as no card!

Receive a call guiding me to the property, steep stairs go up, so if you aren’t good with stairs, stay away. I’m greeted at the door by an elder woman than anticipated, however I think she just runs the house. I’ve never personally been to a place like that and was taken aback a little by the set up… though it might not be that uncommon?!?

Had a shower because stupid me wants to punt on one of the hottest days of the year!! Get back to the room and Shelby was there! For me she looked brilliant!! Exactly as the photos, one review said fatter than expected, but I don’t believe that!

Asked exactly what I wanted, OWO, RO and anal!

I was offered a massage as well, however declined.

Down to business, owo was slow to start, and a good rhythm was built up to get me nice and ready. I love RO, so down I go to service her, taste is fresh, even for a stupidly hot day!! Lots of right noises being made, and seemed to enjoy it!

Asked what position I’d like, spread nice on the bed, we start, holding onto he feet as I pound away, she’s only 5ft ish so quite short. After taking it quite deep in that position, move to her on top, again enthusiastic noises and motion!

To begin anal, I told her to bend over, which she did, arching her back nicely, and slips in very easily started slowly, then she tells me I can fuck her like normal now!! So start pounding her ass hole!!

After a few minutes, she’s asks if I want to cum on her tits, was probably the best offer of the week that!! Yes I do, I whip the condom off, she tickles my balls a little, and bam, all over her chest and body!

Final thoughts

For £70 for H/H this was a great punt (+£40 for anal)! Chatty bubbly girl, and does her job with enthusiasm! I will surely be back for more!!

Offline 801

Her profile does not mention any extra charge ? Did you ask beforehand ?

Offline InMefan

Was there any DFK? what dress size would you say she looks roughly?

Offline Wibblewibble123

Her profile does not mention any extra charge ? Did you ask beforehand ?

When someone puts A-levels as a ‘like’ I 9/10 assume it’ll be extra!! So I did ask, also CIM is extra.

Offline Wibblewibble123

Was there any DFK? what dress size would you say she looks roughly?

No DFK, but didn’t want that anyway, so I don’t know if it was on offer either.

Dress size is probably a 12

Offline 801

When someone puts A-levels as a ‘like’ I 9/10 assume it’ll be extra!! So I did ask, also CIM is extra.

I see an "enjoys" list but not a "like" list anywhere on her profile ?
Are you saying that anything on her enjoys list extra ? like kissing and oral is also an extra that is chargeable?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 08:24:30 pm by 801 »

Offline Wibblewibble123

I see an "enjoys" list but not a "like" list anywhere on her profile ?
Are you saying that anything on her enjoys list extra ? like kissing and oral is also an extra that is chargeable?

I think you’ve been a little pedantic over my use of ‘like’, it was on her ‘enjoys’ list

Offline Whore Master

This one looks as rough as!
Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline teddyking

This one looks as rough as!

She has that skanky chav look, they’re still on my to-do list
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Formicahunt

I had the pleasure when she was at X Lounge. Not a great looker but puts a lot of effort in, great owo and there was a lot of kissing, maybe this has been dropped because of covid.