Author Topic: Deepika Massage - G5 Smethwick -  (Read 3052 times)

Offline realplaya1990

Hello,

I finally went for massage after some time, and I was not disappointed.

Girl: Deepika
External Link/Members Only
Location: Smethwick
Cost - £40 + £20 HR

I went with some pain in my shoulder and lower back.

Summary: I thoroughly enjoyed the massage, it was on point, she spent more time of the areas I asked her to and she was genuinely trying to make me feel better. That was until the little one took over. Her technique was good, very different from Thai massages but I find it to be more relevant.

The HR itself was not the best, I was not allowed to touch her at all. For me, this was not too big of a problem, at least not at this stage. I was just a bit too horny.

Experience:
I walked in and saw an slim Indian girl, she's seems an average looking girl but she had her mask on all the time. I preferred the overall look. She seemed tired and a little annoyed, so she was not very friendly at the beginning.

I was shown into the room and I strip down and lay on the bed facing down. She walks and asks if I have any particular requirements and I mention my shoulder and lower back.

We started talking 5 minutes and I think she got more comfortable around me, we even had a bit of a laugh.

The massage was light but really relevant to the shoulder and lower back. After about 30 minutes or so, she said, she needs to let the shoulder rest for a bit and if she wanted me to massage the legs, to which I said yes please and she did an excellent job on the legs and bum, I was totally relaxed within 5 minutes. She carried on for another 10 minutes, so I had another 15 minutes left.

At this point she asks me to turn over, so she can work the front of my shoulder. This she carried on until the end, and this really helped my shoulder.

I don't think she was expecting to provide any kind of extra services when she took on the job but maybe I am being too naive.

There was no mention of any extra's nor did she accidentally touch me anywhere. However, I wanted more. I asked and was turned down. However, after a bit of persuasion and a £20 bill finally did the trick.

The HR was rushed and not the best and I could not touch her but I think it can improve on the next visit as she will know what I want.

After a bit I came and enjoyed the fact that it was a fairly young slim Indian girl.


Again: I think i will, may even twice to see if I can get more out of her. In any case, I would recommend her massage.

Not sure if this is suitable for everyone but I don't punt very often, so I am inexperienced and have not really tried a lot of places.


Any questions, feel free to ask.

Offline ws1a37

You will only get HR, she doesn't do anything else.    I would definitely visit her again.      Just book for a massage.       

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Just got back I lost track of time and on the hour I asked and got a no i dont I don't need any extra
I don't think she would've given it if I asked before :dash:
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,178
  • Likes: 795
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
Hello,

I finally went for massage after some time, and I was not disappointed.
It is made very clear reviews are not deleted.

10 Review deletion
Not possible, as the notice on the review creation page made clear.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Offline shed

realplaya 1990 :-
why did you want the review deleted  :unknown:
Deepika has been previously reviewed before including by myself.