Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura Super Star - Reading  (Read 3459 times)

19 review(s) for Laura Super Star  (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Bracknell 67

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

After two aborted attempts I at last had the pleasure, and it was a real pleasure, of spending an hour in the company of the gorgeous Laura Super Star.  She's been well reported on but for what it's worth ....

Comms.  I have to say very good, simply because she really went out of her way to fit me in.  I know how popular she is but decided to call on the day and try my luck.  Called about 10.30 but no answer, tried again about 10 minutes later but still no answer so sent her a text asking her to let me know when she was free for me to call.  I wasn't feeling hopeful so made a booking with Angelina Sweet in Fleet (see report at https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29846.0); I just needed a fuck!  About 11.10 I got a nice text from Laura, she was free to chat.  Called and was struck by how nice and chatty she was, but she wasn't available at the times I was  :thumbsdown:  She said she wanted to make it third time lucky for me and would see if she could juggle her diary (I assume she has plenty of understanding regulars!).  Ten minutes later I got the text I was half expecting, sorry "couldn't make it work" - not to worry I was on the way to Fleet.  Just as I parked up in Fleet I got a text from Laura, would 3.30pm work for me - damn right it would, game on.  :yahoo:  I thought about cancelling on Angelina Sweet but she was now just 10 minutes away and her profile suggested she was pretty hot so with 3 hours or so to recover before the anticipated ravishing by Laura I went for it.

Arrival/Venue.  Clear instructions sent, parked up and waited for her apartment number.  Was 5 minutes late in sending it but what the heck.  Found her place easy enough (and it is her place - very sensible girl), reasonably modern apartment, very clean, nice bedroom as I was later to find out.

The Punt.  Wow, wow, wow!!  The door opened and I vaguely recall seeing a pretty good looking woman stood in front of me, well dressed and looking really sexy.  The door closed, I just about managed to say 'Hi' before Laura latched onto me for a prolonged, sensuous snog - a proper one, ruffling the back of my hair, pulling my mouth onto hers.  When she eventually paused for air, she looked at me really seductively and said something along the lines "I hope I'm worth the wait" - I can't recall exactly what she said my head was all over the place.  She dived in for more DFKing, pushed me against the wall and started grinding her thigh into my crotch - as you might expect it was having the desired effect.  While continuing to snog me she started to unbutton my shirt; shirt open she kissed my neck, my chest, my nipples while also groping my crotch.  She ripped my shirt off, sleeves inside out and threw it behind her then onto unbuckling my belt, flies down, trousers down by my ankles she worked her lips down my body and starting licking/sucking my cock through my boxers.  As she's doing this her hands disappear up my boxers from behind to knead my arse cheeks and tickle my balls - nice touch!  Back up for more snogging I decided I needed to redress the balance in the undressing stakes so took off her blouse and bra and threw them on the floor with my shirt by the front door - all the time we were snogging like two rampant teenagers.  Now that her tits were free I latched onto them while her hands found there way into my boxers to grab my cock, then she's on her knees, boxers down, licked the length of my cock and looking up at me with a really sexy look in her eye as her tongue is twirling around my bell end.  I'm not really sure but we're about 7 or 8 minutes into the punt and we're still in the hallway, half undressed ravishing each other.  I decided to take the lead, pulled her up, whipped her tight skirt off (which was up by her waist anyway) and tried to edge her towards the bedroom, snogging all the time.  Shoes, trousers and boxers were deposited in the doorway leaving me looking rather ridiculous in just a pair of socks, they too came off before we reached the bed as did her skimpy knickers leaving her wearing just black stockings and suspenders.

So, we're 10 or 11 minutes into the punt and we finally make it to the bed!!  I've written too much already so I'll keep this bit shorter!  More snogging, more kissing all over, she slowly worked her way down to my cock for some pretty decent OWO.  Full on sucking, quite deep, but interspersed with licking and kissing my shaft and balls, all very slow and sensuous which is just how I like it.  Was in danger of popping my load so pulled her up for more snogging, then onto her back for me to return the favour.  Christ, I had her on the brink of cumming twice but never quite got there and she could sense I was about to stop (after about 10 minutes) so almost with a whimpered plea she asked me to keep going, "I really want to come", so I kept going. Two or three minutes later her stomach muscles are tightening up again, her hands are on the back of my head encouraging me to keep going, her hips are twitching and with a shudder and a loud sigh the deed was done  :dance:  We rested for barely 15 seconds before she was onto me again.  I now needed to fuck this woman badly so said exactly that; she applied a condom with her mouth (always a nice touch) and jumped aboard in cow girl.  Guys, Laura is a pretty good looking young woman and she was looking down at me with pure lust in her eyes, sexy as hell.  A couple of minutes in this position, with snogging of course, and I was beyond the point of no return.  I whipped her onto her back without withdrawing and starting the finale, pumping hard and fast with full open mouthed, tongue sucking snogging.  35 minutes or so into the punt and I'm done, bad timing because I'm a once in a session man and I normally time it for the 45 - 50 minute point to leave a bit of recovery time.

So we're lying there is post coital bliss and although she knows I'm a once is a session man she slowly goes to work on my cock again.  Slightly different technique, lots of spit, deep and slow with interspersed wanking.  Slowly but surely the little fella starts to get hard again.  Bless her, she kept this up for a good 15+ minutes; I was hard (unusual for me) and although I knew I wouldn't come a second time it felt fucking brilliant.

Finished with a quick shower, a brief chat and a promise to return, and a final long, long snog at the door before being released from the clutches of this gorgeous nympho.

All in all, not a bad punt - who am I kidding, it was a great punt and I think it goes without saying that I'll be back for more - and more.   :crazy:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Told you she was good Brackers !
Great Review and typical LSS
She just loves 'being naughty' and it shows......plus she always keeps trying to get an erection out of you for the whole time you are with her. Insatiable......a definate gold standard girl ......one of the best IMO

Offline agent47

Nice review have been thinking about seeing her for some time, now im going to go ahead with it. Have a feeling me dick is going to be sore for days after, if things go to plan. :yahoo:

vorian

Thanks for the review,  definitely on the HL,  I do like her door open DFK trick a nice touch which really appeals to me.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Thanks for the review,  definitely on the HL,  I do like her door open DFK trick a nice touch which really appeals to me.

Mr V
None of this "Hello....would you like a drink? How long would you like? Can we get the paperwork out of the way?" crap......
Trademark LSS is ....
Tongue straight in your mouth, prolonged and sensuous DFK, hands all over you, in your hair, in your pants, clothes slowly ripped off, pants down, trousers round your ankles, cock in her gob or sweet pussy.......and you are still in the hallway!
Condom always applied with her mouth, sexy, sultry, continuos eye contact, whispering filth, hard fucking, slow fucking, dirty talk till she finishes you off, normally in her mouth.....no awkward pauses and silence, no language barrier (she speaks five or six languages)
Then some intimate touching and chat, whilst she continually tries to get you going again....you are hers for the whole hour......and she never asks for the money....unless you forget!
No clock watching. Lovely discreet, luxury apartment.......and she is fit as fuck, with fantastic bum and legs and always wears only the best lingerie.
LSS is as good a guarantee as you can have, for a fucking good GFE and Fucktastic time - every time!
Just sayin' :hi:

vorian

Mr V
None of this "Hello....would you like a drink? How long would you like? Can we get the paperwork out of the way?" crap......
Trademark LSS is ....
Tongue straight in your mouth, prolonged and sensuous DFK, hands all over you, in your hair, in your pants, clothes slowly ripped off, pants down, trousers round your ankles, cock in her gob or sweet pussy.......and you are still in the hallway!
Condom always applied with her mouth, sexy, sultry, continuos eye contact, whispering filth, hard fucking, slow fucking, dirty talk till she finishes you off, normally in her mouth.....no awkward pauses and silence, no language barrier (she speaks five or six languages)
Then some intimate touching and chat, whilst she continually tries to get you going again....you are hers for the whole hour......and she never asks for the money....unless you forget!
No clock watching. Lovely discreet, luxury apartment.......and she is fit as fuck, with fantastic bum and legs and always wears only the best lingerie.
LSS is as good a guarantee as you can have, for a fucking good GFE and Fucktastic time - every time!
Just sayin' :hi:

Right that's it, next new girl I see will be LSS.  I'm sold Sir.  :hi:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Right that's it, next new girl I see will be LSS.  I'm sold Sir.  :hi:

If you don't have a great time, I will pay for it!  :hi:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks for the top review. This girl, amongst other Berkshire beauties, has been on my hl for a while. Must find an excuse to get to Reading.......soon!

vt

Good to hear Laura is still offering her voracious, insatiable service...top girl!

I loved the one where she wants you to take her up against the wall with her standing on one leg, the other wrapped around you, snogging your face off as you thrust deep into her!   :thumbsup:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Good to hear Laura is still offering her voracious, insatiable service...top girl!

I loved the one where she wants you to take her up against the wall with her standing on one leg, the other wrapped around you, snogging your face off as you thrust deep into her!   :thumbsup:

Hi VT  :hi:
Yes, I remember a slight variation to that move during a Threesum with her and Izabella (now at LMP and HoD of course....)
I was sat on the chair licking LSS pussy with her leg wrapped over my shoulder and around my neck. She was snogging Izabella and rubbing her clit, whilst I was fingering them both......
A particularly Delicious memory that often cums back into my mind!

Bracknell 67

Told you she was good Brackers !
Great Review and typical LSS
She just loves 'being naughty' and it shows......plus she always keeps trying to get an erection out of you for the whole time you are with her. Insatiable......a definate gold standard girl ......one of the best IMO

Yes you did Cisco - and I never for one minute doubted you.  Next on the list is Sexy Leticia  :thumbsup:  One advantage of my favourite girl retiring is that I can spread my wings and start ticking off some of those on my HL.

One other point worth mentioning regarding my punt with Laura.  I didn't pay her until I was dressed and about to leave and when I offered her the pre-counted wad she didn't take it and instead gestured to leave it on the side, which I did.  But she didn't count it; she just gave me a final snog goodbye!!  Top girl and definitely 'gold standard'.

sash

Bracknell - like most of us, very hard not to get bankrupt by seeing Laura 5 x a week if possible.
you'll be like a tennis ball going between Laura & Letica

SlickyD

Seeing her this week, after your glowing review Bracknell I'm very much looking forward to it!

Bracknell 67

Seeing her this week, after your glowing review Bracknell I'm very much looking forward to it!

Well, I can only hope she's on top form and gives you the type of service she gave me  :wacko:  I set really high standards and she's without doubt in the top 5 of girls I've seen and I will definitely see her again as often as funds allow.  That said, compatibility and subjectiveness always rule .....

Let us know how you get on.

SlickyD

Well, I can only hope she's on top form and gives you the type of service she gave me  :wacko:  I set really high standards and she's without doubt in the top 5 of girls I've seen and I will definitely see her again as often as funds allow.  That said, compatibility and subjectiveness always rule .....

Let us know how you get on.

Will do  :thumbsup: