Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VIP BABI- Marylebone  (Read 759 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6226512) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline abz91

External Link/Members Only

Fees: £130 (£30 for owo)

Comms 7/10
She handled all the comma herself and fairly responsive. When it came to giving the actual address she was a bit slow. A little bit annoying since the location isn’t particularly discreet.

Location/ facilities 9/10
Location was a residential street off the main road. A few people were going by but not too bad. Facilities were pretty good. Bathroom was clean and pretty spacious. Room itself was pretty small, but clean and tidy.

Services 7/10
Confirmed services over text. 120 for the hour and 30 for owo. FK was confirmed, but not given.
Anal was extra 50 but didn’t partake.

The girl 6/10
Looks- Facially not as attractive as the the face picture on her profile. The second pic (red bikini) is probably the best representation of her face. Her body was fantastic, slim and curvy in all the right places with a nice ass.  She said she’s 25, but I would put her late 20s- early 30s. But overall I would say it was definitely the girl in the profile.

The punt
Probably the first thing noticed about her is her voice. It was very hoarse, slightly distracting.
She greeted me in a pretty friendly manner. I confirmed services and price, and swiftly jumped into the shower. After I came back she was stark nude laying on the bed playing on her phone. After she got off, she gestured me towards the bed and kissing ensued. It didn’t go beyond lip kissing unfortunately. Since I sensed she wasnt particularly into kissing, I moved downtown and commenced RO. She was pretty clean and quite responsive, she didn’t come but I think with a bit of time she probably would have. Asked her to grab a rubber and started off in mish. She’s pretty tight and she can contract her pussy pretty well. Pretty soon I came in the bag. She cleaned me up with loo roll  :scare: fml and we started small talk for a little bit and then gave me a (mediocre) massage. Soon I told I was ready for round 2 and asked her for owo. Shes pretty good and can do decent DT.  Soon I was ready for the rubber and pounded her pretty good. She’s pretty tight and I think she has trouble taking anything average or larger, given how she was squirming but she didn’t stop me at any point. Eventually came in the bag and that was it. Laid on the bed for a few mins and then the timer went. Looked at her phone and there was about 10-15 mins left. A little bit annoyed by that, but by that point I was more than ready to have a shower and leave.

Overall: 7/10
A little bit pricey given she’s not that pretty but the body does make it up a lot. However because of the clock watching it can’t be pos, I just don’t expect that behaviour from someone that charges 150ph.

Return?:  nope. better looking girls out there for that price bracket and/or are willing to provide a better service, especially in regards to DFK. Overall not particularly good VFM.

Offline Dashing

+447376405671 / 07376405671

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

... Looks- Facially not as attractive as the the face picture on her profile. The second pic (red bikini) is probably the best representation of her face. Her body was fantastic, slim and curvy in all the right places with a nice ass...

Offline fionnov