Author Topic: KittyMistique Blackpool scammer AVOID. Stole money!!!  (Read 3829 times)


1 review(s) for KittyMystiqueUK (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Jokerinpack

Kitty Mistique (Miss Laura Johnson) asked for a deposit from me and then stopped all conversation once it was sent by bank transfer despite an agreed booking time and I was there.

Be Warned. I was taken in by reviews but she’s a liar and a piece of work. She put the phone down on me via WhatsApp also so she has received my calls and texts after the money was sent



External Link/Members Only

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
No reviews here. Sorry you lost money but what possessed you to send a deposit?

Offline bdyno

Not even any reviews on AW for escorting.

And at that price she belongs in the piss take pricing thread anyway.

Offline Jokerinpack

No reviews here. Sorry you lost money but what possessed you to send a deposit?

My cock did!  :( £20 and I feel stupid but I’ve learnt a lesson. I’ve got probably a false name but the bank details must be right. Not sure if I should report it.

Offline fleetwoodsimon

I would report it - We don't this sort !   She's been around a while not one I've wanted to see and now you've confirmed my suspicions about her, I certainly wont be bother with her.   

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
My cock did!  :( £20 and I feel stupid but I’ve learnt a lesson. I’ve got probably a false name but the bank details must be right. Not sure if I should report it.

Report it to the bank and trading standards.
The bank is legally obliged to freeze accounts which are used to progress criminality.  In this case the account is being used to deceive, but also to progress prostitution

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Seems like she's not thought this through too well.
Payments are to the Layton branch of Yorkshire Bank, so she's probably local and that's probably her real name in the first post: Laura Johnson
Sounds familiar - anyone recognise it?

for the record her phone is 07561 157604
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 08:48:11 pm by scutty brown »

Offline bdyno

Seems like she's not thought this through too well.
Payments are to the Layton branch of Yorkshire Bank, so she's probably local and that's probably her real name in the first post: Laura Johnson
Sounds familiar - anyone recognise it?

for the record her phone is 07561 157604
I guess unless they set up an account in a fake name these days you're always going to find out who  they are now as most (all?) banking apps check the given name matches the account name

Offline Asianfcuker

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 1,069
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
Layton appears to be a FY3 post code. A quick internet search reveals:-
Laura D Johnson
Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3...
Other Occupants
Wayne M Smith



AF
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Layton appears to be a FY3 post code. A quick internet search reveals:-
Laura D Johnson
Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3...
Other Occupants
Wayne M Smith



AF

That was 2007 electoral roll, so aged at least 32 now
In the AW profile she claims 23 - but that could be another part of the scam

Offline Jokerinpack

The £20 is neither here nor there but these muppets clearly have got short sight if they think they’ll get far with thee tactics. I’ve put it done to experience and I’ll never send a deposit to anyone again. I’m just hoping this is read by as many people as possible so no one else is stung. Having said that, they will change names on AW so…

Offline Blackpool Rock

Not even any reviews on AW for escorting.

And at that price she belongs in the piss take pricing thread anyway.
I already put her on there in April  :hi:

Yet another example of why deposits shouldn't be paid but at least it was only £20 and not more

Offline fleetwoodsimon

Well said BpR !    I made comment re this profile and her other again fake profile and a certain someone removed my comments - Enoch was right ! that's all I'll say.

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Not even any reviews on AW for escorting.

And at that price she belongs in the piss take pricing thread anyway.

there's something suitable now
It would help if some more was added

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Well said BpR !    I made comment re this profile and her other again fake profile and a certain someone removed my comments - Enoch was right ! that's all I'll say.

there's a lot in common between those two profiles
« Last Edit: July 24, 2021, 09:54:12 am by scutty brown »

Offline mistertoad

If you have someone's sort code, account number & name would it be possible to set up a direct debit to a charity from that account?

Offline bdyno

If you have someone's sort code, account number & name would it be possible to set up a direct debit to a charity from that account?
I remember Jeremy Clarkson once said he'd published his details on a column he wrote for a newspaper because he didn't think anyone could do anything with it, but admitted on a TV show that a charity had helped themselves to £500!

Offline mistertoad

I remember Jeremy Clarkson once said he'd published his details on a column he wrote for a newspaper because he didn't think anyone could do anything with it, but admitted on a TV show that a charity had helped themselves to £500!

Yep, that's the exact story that made me think of this. Would be a nice way to exact a bit of revenge, not sure on the legality though...

Offline bdyno

Yep, that's the exact story that made me think of this. Would be a nice way to exact a bit of revenge, not sure on the legality though...
Unregistered data sim, fake email, whatever else hides the tracks.

Legality obviously isn't an issue to her, why should it be for whoever did it back?

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
If you have someone's sort code, account number & name would it be possible to set up a direct debit to a charity from that account?

no, you'd need a Pinsentry keypad or other two-factor authentication through a mobile phone

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
there's a lot in common between those two profiles

It's certain now the two profiles are linked - two girls working together

Offline Jokerinpack

It's certain now the two profiles are linked - two girls working together

Who’s the other girl so I don’t get stung again? I really need to learn how to investigate the adverts better! 🤕🤒

Online scutty brown

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 25,798
  • Likes: 549
  •  
  • Reviews: 126
Who’s the other girl so I don’t get stung again? I really need to learn how to investigate the adverts better! 🤕🤒

These other two
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Possibly this one
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only


Offline cyanblue

....and £200 for an hour !!!!