Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stacy Nice Summer Kensington  (Read 3028 times)

15 review(s) for STACY NICE SUMMER (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5984602) (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline shooter

Saw this girl last week

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Great apartment by Olympia, shoes off when in front door, soft music and candles in the room, offered a shower, and a drink.  Come out of shower, Stacy is waiting on bed, great DFK, OWO, RO and sex.  She is mid 30's all over tan, can hold a good conversation, took things slower when I asked.  Top punt.  The fact that she made such an effort to make to room feel intimate shows how she takes it seriously and was so refreshing after so many poor punts in spartan apartments lately.  Why won't more prossies buy a bag of tea-candles and a decent stereo?  Beats me.

No negatives, only the pricing - £20 for CIM is a bit steep, so made it a dilemma for me, so I passed and got a great punt in a top flat with a great hooker for £100.  Love London when that happens!   :yahoo: :dance:

Don't think she will be round for the whole summer...

fredpunter

Just out of interest, how did you contact her? I've emailed her twice recently and she hasn't read either. I guess I need to get a bit more pro-active.

Offline The High Sparrow

Just out of interest, how did you contact her? I've emailed her twice recently and she hasn't read either. I guess I need to get a bit more pro-active.

The best way is to phone her. Her profile used to be managed from Hungary. I don't know if it still is but she wasn't the one answering her emails.

Offline shooter

Yep I called her, a receptionist answered, all very efficient  :)

mrhappypants

She doesn't answer her own emails.  Best to call in the first instance.

Dave

Offline The High Sparrow

Saw this girl last week

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Great apartment by Olympia, shoes off when in front door, soft music and candles in the room, offered a shower, and a drink.  Come out of shower, Stacy is waiting on bed, great DFK, OWO, RO and sex.  She is mid 30's all over tan, can hold a good conversation, took things slower when I asked.  Top punt.  The fact that she made such an effort to make to room feel intimate shows how she takes it seriously and was so refreshing after so many poor punts in spartan apartments lately.  Why won't more prossies buy a bag of tea-candles and a decent stereo?  Beats me.

No negatives, only the pricing - £20 for CIM is a bit steep, so made it a dilemma for me, so I passed and got a great punt in a top flat with a great hooker for £100.  Love London when that happens!   :yahoo: :dance:

Don't think she will be round for the whole summer...

glad you had a good one. she is one of the most pleasant punts i've ever had.

mrhappypants

Agreed. My top punt of the moment.

Offline herbie007

Glad you had a good punt.  :drinks:

I saw her a while back and had a good time too.

She used to charge extra for giving rimming but she don't seem to offer it no more, do you know if it's still on offer or she's stopped it.

Offline xxshadxx

is it possible to  PM me her number please. trying to get her number from adultwork but seems like its down again.

Offline Sedlmayer

She double booked last Wednesday and I got bumped. Spoke to her or her receptionist and arranged a booking. An hour later I got a text saying, "sorry I've just looked at my diary and I already have a booking. Can you do X o'clock instead?"
No - red card, Plan B.
Won't bother again.