Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: When to review and when not to review  (Read 3649 times)

vorian

Ok so the point is if you didn't do the punt you dunno if it's true? Hmmm maybe, but would you know any of mine (or vice versa) are true. Certainly if someone expected me to do it they would need to have gained a bit of a history on here because I would be taking responsibility for the review.

Problem is as I see it, if you did a review of a punt you had, it could be challenged by others good or bad. If you or I posted one for someone else it can't be directly and thus it becomes as useful as an AW or PN review. Marmalade is right it would be a breeding ground for fake reviews positive and negative and whoever posted them would set themselves up as a quasi mod,  which is never a good thing.

The intentions might be good but it would end up being bad. Only Adam could really post a review on someone else's behalf as he integrity could not be questioned as he has the power to do it anyway.

Offline 385North

So if one see's a regular every month is it useful to review each time? I usually just post an update to the first review thread I started with details of anything new we tried.

JV547845

Seems sensible if nothing much has changed and you are in broad alignment with the OP (yourself in your example).  Otherwise there'll be a flood of review threads and it will be a nightmare finding a WG for a trip to a new area of the country by casual browsing of the reviews section.

Offline smiths

So if one see's a regular every month is it useful to review each time? I usually just post an update to the first review thread I started with details of anything new we tried.

You arent allowed to post a new review unless a WGs service went from good in your original review to bad so you wish to give her a negative review to reflect the change. So posting updates on your existing positive review is the thing to do if you wish to.

Offline smiths

Ok so the point is if you didn't do the punt you dunno if it's true? Hmmm maybe, but would you know any of mine (or vice versa) are true. Certainly if someone expected me to do it they would need to have gained a bit of a history on here because I would be taking responsibility for the review.

I would only consider this with a punter i actually know and have met and/or trust implicitly. So in my case that would be a relatively small number of punters on here tops.

I have NO idea if any of your reviews/punts are true or not, same goes for almost every review on here. In punting it comes down to taking the punters word for it obviously in most circumstances. IMO you have enough credibility in my eyes for me to accept they are true.

vorian

That's a new one - can you elaborate?

My understanding from memory and maybe one of the female members can confirm, is AW only shows the last three note entries,  so if you have a red/amber if the next three entries are green then the bad note is removed from view.