Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dark Alex - Birmingham  (Read 1183 times)

27 review(s) for DARK ALEX (23 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Alucard

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened in June. Found myself in Brum and had the horn. Text Alex and got quick replies meet was setup quickly/location sent. Booked for 1 hour at £120. Got to her place and buzzed in. Was met by Alex who was wearing a black one-piece, petite build/MILF look, big fake tits and lots of time spent on a tanning bed. Looks better in person than her AW pics IMO.

Was asked to wash hands thoroughly, no shower offered but, had not long had one at home anyhow. She took off her one-piece and soon got onto the bed and started DFK with lots of mutual touching. Alex set the tone pretty quick (slow and sensual). Was able to cop a good feel of her fake tits and feel her toned body too. Oddly enough she has a bit of a tummy but it’s still firm/toned.

She went on to give me some OWO it was quite sensual and not rushed at all. Did give my balls some attention too, again quite slow and sensually. After I gave her some RO and she tasted fresh/reciprocated it well. Didn’t use any fingers but l don’t think that was on the menu anyway. When I was done she went back to giving me OWO and picked up her pace/was more intense.

Now ready for sex and on with the rubber, started off in doggy and carried on for a bit. Pussy felt good/wet. Changed to CG and she fucked me well on top albeit a little slow. While she was on top sucked her fake tits and at one point went in a little too hard, she did complain about the sensitivity but, quickly moved on from it. Finally switched to mish and decided to the fill the bag.

Afterwards had a bit of a clean up and kissed, hugged, chatted, etc. Alex kept that slow and sensual feeling in. Have to point out even though her English isn’t the best, she still made a real good effort to talk, keep the conversation flow going. Found her to be quite bubbly and upbeat when we were winding-down/relaxing. Think I had overstayed a little but, Alex was pretty chill and I left with a smile on my face.

She’s worth seeing again so when I get the chance I’ll be making another booking.
Banned reason: Previously banned member bonatempora
Banned by: CoolTiger

Offline GingerNuts

Please post the link with the ID number for search and indexing purposes.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 01:15:27 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline Alucard

Please post the link with the ID number for search and indexing purposes.

My bad. Thanks for letting me know. Will do so next time mate. :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Previously banned member bonatempora
Banned by: CoolTiger