Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First ever punt complete  (Read 6940 times)

Bezzer

So I posted on here earlier in the week as I was due my first ever punt and got some really good advice and support etc.

Yesterday was the day with External Link/Members Only she is also on AW Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Abbie was running a bit late but kept in contact the whole time to say where she was etc and then text to say she had a surprise for me.

She rang when she had arrived and I met her and the surprise, her mate ready for a threesome! First ever punt and with two women OMG I nearly had a heart attack.

Nice apartment in a big discreet block, really nice girls made me feel at ease and took turns to suck and ride etc.

Great experience to be honest and the best surprise buy one get one free you could ever imagine.

Sorry I couldn't remember the other girls name.

Offline ampersand

Now that really is a surprise ........................ :unknown:

yorkshire123

So I posted on here earlier in the week as I was due my first ever punt and got some really good advice and support etc.

Yesterday was the day with External Link/Members Only she is also on AW Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Abbie was running a bit late but kept in contact the whole time to say where she was etc and then text to say she had a surprise for me.

She rang when she had arrived and I met her and the surprise, her mate ready for a threesome! First ever punt and with two women OMG I nearly had a heart attack.

Nice apartment in a big discreet block, really nice girls made me feel at ease and took turns to suck and ride etc.

Great experience to be honest and the best surprise buy one get one free you could ever imagine.

Bezzer, Bezzer, Bezzer.
Pimp or Prossie?
Do you really expect us to believe this pile of shit, BOGOF  :lol: :lol:
TJ had his doubts about your intentions & it look like you've proved him right.

Bezzer

Bezzer, Bezzer, Bezzer.
Pimp or Prossie?
Do you really expect us to believe this pile of shit, BOGOF  :lol: :lol:
TJ had his doubts about your intentions & it look like you've proved him right.

Haha neither it's 100% true. IMO I agree with TJ in that she was very photoshopped and older than she said but all in all a good experience. I put this to share my first experience as no one ever puts a follow up, you don't have to believe it that's up to you.

potato

Does sound like a tout doesn't it? Your may have been genuinely lucky Bezzer but all the innocent questions you have asked about booking your first punt since recently joining and then this, you must admit, sounds a little suspect.  The girl you saw doesn't even mention she has a friend that she can duo with..

yorkshire123

I'm also the first to post here that has seen her. So who else have you talked to about her or is this more unashamed promotion of a prossie?

^
TJ's post i was referring to....

Sorry left a possibility out, Pimp, prossie or fucking dreamer

Bezzer

Don't worry if I was reading it I would probably think the same, the truth is she was 45 mins late and turned up with a mate, I'm assuming she didn't want extra as I have her the £150 in an envelope then left so maybe she will hunt me down! Trust me I did hours of trawling on AW first to get to that point and really have no reason to lie about it. I personally wouldn't see her again so I can't e promoting her. Her mate was about a size 14 brunette with a pierced nose so wouldn't also be my usual type but hey what can you do?

Bezzer

^
TJ's post i was referring to....

Sorry left a possibility out, Pimp, prossie or fucking dreamer

And my response was that all the other reviews on %%% and AW didn't say the same which I why I asked for what reason he didn't rate her

JV547845

Bezzer

Can I add a picture I'll show you the texts from my phone from yesterday

vorian

Don't worry if I was reading it I would probably think the same, the truth is she was 45 mins late and turned up with a mate, I'm assuming she didn't want extra as I have her the £150 in an envelope then left so maybe she will hunt me down! Trust me I did hours of trawling on AW first to get to that point and really have no reason to lie about it. I personally wouldn't see her again so I can't e promoting her. Her mate was about a size 14 brunette with a pierced nose so wouldn't also be my usual type but hey what can you do?

Well perhaps you were the luckiest punter ever, I have never heard of anyone getting a freebie like that, especially as a newbie. Prossies just don't operate in that way, i doubt even a regular who you have seen for years would lay on a girl free of charge,  you might overrun on time but a whole girl. Hmmmmmmm.

Offline Quatro

Having had a few disappointing threesomes, the idea that the other girl would just throw in an hour of her time for free seems somewhat unlikely.

It generally goes along the lines of the other girl being bored in another room because she hasn't got a booking, agreeing to join in for £80 or so and looking rather bored as the third leg of a threesome and not interacting with the other girl because "we're not lesbians".

A WG setting up a dream punt for a bloke she doesn't know and has never seen before begs the question "why the hell would she do that? "

vorian

Can I add a picture I'll show you the texts from my phone from yesterday

Well if you did,  then you have gone straight into the punter hall of fame imo.

Bezzer

I personally was a bit underwhelmed in the fact that they didn't interact with each other so was more like two separate but not technically. Seriously is someone shows me how to upload a photo I'll show you

Offline ampersand

............, the truth is she was 45 mins late and turned up with a mate, I'm assuming she didn't want extra as I have her the £150 in an envelope then left so maybe she will hunt me down!
1.     If 'she turned up 45 mind late' it was a out call.
2.    On your first punt you assumed they wouldn't want extra for a threesome?
3.     '........ gave her the £150 in an envelope then left ..........'  -  why did you leave if it was an out call?
4.     '...... maybe she will hunt me down .........' How? Why would she need to if she was apparently happy with what           you paid her?

With the greatest of respect - bollocks.

Bezzer

It was an in call in Leeds and she had gone out in the morning and was late coming back hence also why I left. I also didn't know it was a threesome until I was stood outside and already had the money in my pocket. She didn't count the money so I assumed the other was her way of saying sorry for being late as she said in her texts.

Someone just ask her ffs

yorkshire123

Well if you did,  then you have gone straight into the punter hall of fame imo.

More likely wanker of the week.

Bezzer, i do hope your not a fellow Yorkshire man/woman/prossie.  :dash:

Bezzer

Look I am giving my experience as ppl wanted me to report back after I had I don't think I would get all this bollocks and no I'm not from Yorkshire I was just working there yesterday

yorkshire123

Look I am giving my experience as ppl wanted me to report back after I had I don't think I would get all this bollocks and no I'm not from Yorkshire I was just working there yesterday

Thank fuck for that.  :hi:

Offline ampersand

Holes and digging .............

Bezzer

So if I said that I wouldn't see her personally again who am I promoting exactly??

Bezzer

Holes and digging .............

You don't have to believe me I told you I know it's true

Offline ampersand

You don't have to believe me
Kind of you to say so.  :hi:

To bastardise the Bard 'methinks he doth protest too much' ...................

Offline ampersand

So if I said that I wouldn't see her personally again who am I promoting exactly??
You didn't.

What you said was
Great experience to be honest

Bezzer

Kind of you to say so.  :hi:

To bastardise the Bard 'methinks he doth protest too much' ...................

Ring her or email her and ask her then

Bezzer

You didn't.

What you said was

First punt and first threesome so was a good experience but if I was to pay again I would do it with someone different

yorkshire123

Bezzer, as I'm a softie at heart please accept a bit of advise.

If what you say is the truth ( :lol:) then log off for a couple of hours, go to the pub & get yourself a pint as the criticism is obviously starting to get to you.
I would hate to witness another emotional breakdown unfold before my eyes.

Bezzer

Tbh I just don't like being called a liar I've given ppl the opportunity to verify the story, I can email someone the screen shots from my punting phone but it is easier to not believe.

I will take your advice and log off in a min and in time I'm sure you will see I am genuine and this is not bs

Sienna_Bronze

Ok so the girl is late and turns with a mate, who you haven't paid and you all have a threesome. What a load of bull! No wg would work for free, you're living in a dream land!

Offline ampersand

First punt and first threesome so was a good experience but if I was to pay again I would do it with someone different
Yes, but you only said that after you were challenged.

Your initial post was pure unadulterated touting. 

The idea that a rather expensive lady you have never previously met would bring a friend with her both without asking and then without requiring payment for the friend is so lacking in credibility that I would be more inclined to believe that Nikhas been recruited to act as a consultant to the Pope.

Your continual denials of what is obvious to everyone else proves that you must be a pimp. You are too thick skinned to be the lady herself.

Offline ampersand

Ok so the girl is late and turns with a mate, who you haven't paid and you all have a threesome. What a load of bull! No wg would work for free, you're living in a dream land!
And that from a WG ..............

Offline ampersand

Bezzer

Offline ampersand

What, you think she will remember you?

cockneybstrd

Something smells more fishy than a car full of sergei's girls after a five day tour.

Maybe I am doing Bezzer a dis-service but sounds like a load of old guff. I am sure if you did ring her and ask did you do a 3 some yesterday she would say yeah I did. Mainly because her Winston has told her to say so.

Offline ampersand

Upload the photos and post a link.

Offline akauya

Maybe, just maybe, very very just maybe I would have believed that weird shit like that prossie BOGOF happens perhaps in a million years but when you mentioned the "envelope" you killed it :D

Where did you hear about giving prossies money in an "envelope"? Not here in UKP that's for sure  :rolleyes:

That's "courtesan" talk if you didn't know. No punter worth his salt does that.

Offline threechilliman

I've emailed her to find out..... with the link to this thread

We'll see if she responds

tcm

yorkshire123

Aardvark ring her then.

What the fuck does that prove?
If your the prossie, you answer the phone & confirm it
If your her pimp, she answers the phone & confirms it

Any decent prossie wouldn't think of divulging such information about a client  :dash:

True or not this prossie is going to be inundated with BOGOF requests from now on  :cool:

Bezzer

Maybe, just maybe, very very just maybe I would have believed that weird shit like that prossie BOGOF happens perhaps in a million years but when you mentioned the "envelope" you killed it :D

Where did you hear about giving prossies money in an "envelope"? Not here in UKP that's for sure  :rolleyes:

That's "courtesan" talk if you didn't know. No punter worth his salt does that.

I read it somewhere on the internet as I say it was the first time

Bezzer

I've emailed her to find out..... with the link to this thread

We'll see if she responds

tcm

Good report back when she replies. If someone dm me their email address I will send you the texts, I'm not going to go on my laptop to upload as I'm married.

Offline socks

I've punted probably between 100 and 200 times and I got a several hours freebie once and been offered a bogof, so I'm not going to say it's beyond the realms of possibility, but on a first punt, with an expensive lady, who looks fucking gorgeous? Sir, you have received a nomination for next week's wanker of the week, which frankly you deserve, either for spouting such utter bulllshit or for being such a lucky cunt!!

JV547845

I've read about another free threesome for a lucky punter on a WG's blog.  She was stuck at the other girl's in call location because of the weather so just joined in.  Still doesn't prove it happened though - that girl's a canny saleswoman. 

Maybe the WG has a friend who wanted to see what it's like, whether offering services is for her?  Still very rare I know.

SeekingtheTruth

I've read about another free threesome for a lucky punter on a WG's blog.  She was stuck at the other girl's in call location because of the weather so just joined in.  Still doesn't prove it happened though - that girl's a canny saleswoman. 

Maybe the WG has a friend who wanted to see what it's like, whether offering services is for her?  Still very rare I know.

Got a link to the blog, might help the investigation  ;)

vorian

I read it somewhere on the internet as I say it was the first time

I can agree with that when I was researching my first punt,  lots of sites did say put the money in an unsealed envelope. I mostly still do that out of habit myself.

Offline wristjob

It happened to me once. I went to see this gorgeous girl and there was a banging coming from the bathroom - and 5 babes hiding in there. They were bored so they all came out and joined in. I was banging this girl and she was fisting her 2 mates and they wouldnt let me go, I was there for hours - and then my alarm went off and I had to go to work  :lol:

If you want a 3some it's easy to arrange. if you want a girl who looks like a size 8 stunner you actually don't want some size 14 girl joining in, it would almost be like a bizarre bait and switch

Offline Quatro

She fancies herself as a bit if a Belle De Jour, very wordy.

JV547845

Yeah and a touch of the civilian GFE in her latest post too - harping on about her female work colleagues (although to be fair that's why her in calls have been screwed up).  Clearly no chav though. 

Offline wristjob

External Link/Members Only

No more incalls!! :-O

Yes - seems he read the fantasy bit she made up to make it "interesting" and missed the incall bit on the latest post and no incall prices being shown.