Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx-Annabelle-xxx - Peterborough  (Read 2257 times)

5 review(s) for xxx-Annabelle-xxx (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

cambs-man

Here goes my first review on UKP.

Today (6th June) I met with xxx-Annabelle-xx

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I first emailed her about a week ago, and we arranged a two hour incall at her hotel in Peterborough. We arranged that I would receive a text approx 15 mins before the meet time with her room number.
Text was received a little early and she asked if we could meet approx 15 mins later. No problem says I.
At the appointed time, she then text me to say that she seemed to have 'come-on', and did I still want to meet. If so, she could 'entertain' me in other ways.

Well, I was horny, drove for an hour+, and really waned to see her so I said yes. So room number given, and up I went.

She let me in almost as soon as I knocked on the door, and I was most impressed with what I saw. She had a short black skirt on, with a semi-see though 'chiffon' top, hold ups and great looking high heeled shoes.
She has a great figure, a beautiful face, and lovely long blond hair.
Was offered a drink, which I accepted as I gave her the fee.
We sat and chatted for a while. I was happy for this to go on for a little while as I always arrange 2 hour meets, and enjoy a chat before play commences.
As we finished our drinks (water) we shuffled closer together and kissed. It was quite gentle, but very erotic, and we were soon laying on the bed.

Lots more kissing (not quite FK sadly, but wasn't that disappointed), a lot of fondling, and the clothes slowly came off. As we stood there, she was wearing a bra, panties, holdups and heels, and I got a great view of her ass.
Without any exaggeration, hers is by far the best behind I have ever seen in the flesh. I even turned her around for a better look which resulted in a sexy giggle from her.
Back onto the bed, and she began some fantastic OWO, a great mixture of hand/mouth action.
She came up for some more kissing, and I had hold of her ass. During this moment, as she was kissing my neck, and my hands were on her behind, a question just popped out.

'So... is sex completely out of the question?'

She smiled and said (something along the lines of) 'No it's not. It's up to you, if a little 'mess' doesn't bother you'.

Now, having sex with a lady whilst she's on isn't a 'thing' of mine, but then again it really doesn't bother me. And at this point, with her rubbing her body over mine in the way she was, there was no way I could leave without having had full sex with her.
So, it was on with the rubber, and off with those frilly panties, and she climbed on top. The feeling of sliding inside her vagina was out of this world, and I am so fucking glad I asked. She was a silky smooth, snug fit.
Her technique on top is first class, and she was kissing my mouth, face and neck... all the time gently riding me in a great rhythm. After 10 mins, I suggested doggy style and I was rewarded with the best view of her ass.
Another 10 mins of this, and we switched into missionary, with lots more kissing, and great eye contact.
The days heat got the better of me, and we had a break for more water.
A short chat, and she was back into OWO, with a great tasting strawberry lube. A long stint of hand action followed. And we wound up the last few mins with more water and a chat.

Now, I will say here, that at no time in our meeting did I actually cum. This is a rarity for me, but I honestly wasn't that bothered by it. I had been medicating heavily for a few days, for a chronic condition I have so I will put it down to that.
It certainly wasn't due to any lack of effort on her part. I even tried masturbating myself while she lay beneath me massaging my balls, all to no avail.
The sex was fantastic, her style was great, and she is as sexy as hell. All through our time together I was hard, and thoroughly enjoyed all that we did. The not cumming seemed insignificant to me. Oh, and there was a little mess as per her 'time of the month' but nothing major.

All in all I had a great time, I would even go as far as to say that this could well have been my best punt to date. I will most defiantly book her again when I'm next able to, and I will lay off the (prescription) drugs for a few days before hand.

In short then :-

Positives:

Good clear comms
Great OWO
Excellent style/rhythm during sex
Stunningly cute looks
Fit and toned body
Best ass I have ever seen
Sexy slight Brummie accent
Eye contact
No clock watching at all, slight over run as we were unaware of the time.

Negatives:
Not really FK. It's good, but not FK.

Well, there's my first review. Pick it apart if you wish. If it's too fluffy for your tastes.... meh!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 12:06:15 am by cambs-man »

Online Bikerboy

Hi have seen Annabelle for two 2 hour meets and agree with everything mentioned in your review.
IMO she is very sexy, has a great figure and a particularly sensual approach, complimented by a great sense of humour.

Offline eyeseebee

It's probably worth mentioning that Annabelle was on tour for a couple of days in Peterborough. She's part of Louise's 'group' and they tour into every corner of the country, different place each week. Just though I'd mention it because it's unlikely she'll be back in Peterborough for a fair few weeks/months. I saw her a while ago, and agree she's good company and good at what she does , but I found her to be a bit too chatty for my liking. But maybe I'm a miserable old git who just wants to get on with what I've gone there to do.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 07:12:25 am by eyeseebee »

Offline Taggart

It's probably worth mentioning that Annabelle was on tour for a couple of days in Peterborough. She's part of Louise's 'group' and they tour into every corner of the country, different place each week. Just though I'd mention it because it's unlikely she'll be back in Peterborough for a fair few weeks/months. I saw her a while ago, and agree she's good company and good at what she does , but I found her to be a bit too chatty for my liking. But maybe I'm a miserable old git who just wants to get on with what I've gone there to do.

I've seen Naughty Bethany from the same group, and while slim and attractive, she can talk for England if you let her, so I think the guy needs to be aware the clock is running. Maybe it's a characteristic of the girls in that group?
In contrast, my recent meet with Little Honey Jessica saw me have her kit off in around 6 mins, and so plenty of action while catching up on chat.

cambs-man

Sorry, yes I should have mentioned she was on tour. I'll remember info like that for my next review.