Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Julia x / Stratford  (Read 902 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6256661) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7096194) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kuck]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7599096) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7183562) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline paul90

LINKS:  External Link/Members Only  and External Link/Members Only

I felt horny and decided to visit Sensual Julia at £70 for an hour in call including owo.  Communications were easy via phone and text because she was free.

Location is around 5 mins from Stratford Westfield and close to Maryland Station. In my opinion flats surrounded by other flats are not very discrete.

Looks: Her face looks like the pictures but there must be a 10-13 year difference between the pictures and current day reality, she is slimmer and looks taller than her pictures. She has the Hungarian gypsy tan look about her, her breasts are not that saggy and her arse is kind of round. 

On arrival Julia let me in and asked how long I wanted to stay and if I wanted any extras. Once the paperwork was done she came back to the room and got undressed.

Services: OWO and sex

Once in the room Julia stripped down and started with OWO, her BJ technique was okay. After owo I decided to start in the missionary position, during missionary there was some light lip kissing. I moved from missionary to doggy and that is when I noticed the awful shitty smell coming from her arse, I tried to continue but it was too stinky.  Everything went down hill from there including my erection, I was willing to look past her lack of energy and hard face but I could not ignore her hygiene issues.  I left early due to the awful smell.

Although she offers anal in her services she should be washing more often than not.

Overall, Julia is the girl in the pictures but the pictures are outdated as she is older than 40.  If she changed her name to stinky Julia the profile would be more accurate.

My Ratings
Face 5/10
Body 5/10
Personality 4/10
Service 4/10
Comms 4/5
Location 2/5
Hygiene  3/10

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bedhedred

Useful to shine a light on Stratford options!  :drinks:

Offline paul90

Useful to shine a light on Stratford options!  :drinks:
The Stratford area can be hit or miss sometimes, there are a lot of bait and with profiles on vivastreet at the moment.

Offline paul90

External Link/Members Only
That is her, I am not sure why a wg would keep her top and bra on during sex, this is typical get the bread and get them out attitude.  Have you punted with her?

Offline Lance

No but I was planning to after watching that vid for a quick dump. Unsure now

Offline paul90

No but I was planning to after watching that vid for a quick dump. Unsure now
I am looking for another pump and dump to make up for the last experience, if you decide to see her make sure she takes her top off.  I always make sure they take their tops off otherwise it is not worth it unless you are only there to give them a 15min facial.