Author Topic: Luana Hot Party - Leamington Spa  (Read 4335 times)


8 review(s) for Luana big boobs (3 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Faraday

I met Luana a week or so ago, after a not-so-great punt (which I'll write up a review of in due course) - feeling left high and dry, I found her profile on AW and as she was new to the area for one week only I decided to give her a punt. Her profile picture sucking the lollipop just did it for me - not sure why.  Just found it kinky!

Adultwork Profile: External Link/Members Only

Details
£150 for 1 hour incall.  OWO £20 extra.  Anal £50 extra.

Comms
Having being left a bit disappointed from a duo session, I found her on AW and flew her a txt to see if she could do a short notice booking.  She responded almost straight away saying she was free and provided address details - asking me to message her again 15 minutes before to confirm which I did.  On arrival, she sent me directions to a discreet apartment.

Venue
Really discreet apartment, with access down a side alley (which only lead to the apartment door) in a nice area of Leamington Spa.  Nice and clean inside, and she had setup a really romantic lighting effect/vibe in the room.  Was pleasantly surprised and immediately put at ease.

Luana
The profile picture of the girl with the lollipop in her mouth was definitely the girl I saw - though some of the other pictures on her profile I'd say were questionable it's her - but, as I'd booked her on that pic and her moles/markings matched up - I was super happy.  She was definitely attractive to me - petite and curvy, with a nice set of boobs.  They're enhanced, but done really well and soft to the touch.  She had a massive smile on her face throughout and was very attentive at all times.  A real gem of a girl I thought.  Although her profile says "Hot Party" - I didn't really get that vibe from her.  When I started talking about going to festivals, it wasn't something she said she'd done - so not your typical party girl and she made a point of telling me she didn't like men who were drunk or on drugs.  Big ticks from me as I'd never dream of visiting a SP on either.  Age wise, I'd put her late twenties.

Our time together:
Possibly due to my frame of mind after the bad punt, but I was just really in the mood for a GFE - and Luana really didn't disappoint.  She was just what I needed.  She was friendly, attentive and more than willing to be quite sensual with me.  I'll not go into too many details, but she didn't disappoint.  She has a tongue piercing, so DFK was more LFK and her OWO didn't use too much tongue.  She kept sucking on her piercing throughout the booking, so I think this may have been a new thing.  She spoke English well enough to converse, and with my "scattered" Portuguese, we were able to really connect.  There was definitely something about this girl which clicked for me - so much so, a few days later I arranged another 2 hour booking with her - but not just for the sex (although that was good!) but to spend more time and be intimate with her.  Plenty of cuddling, kissing, stroking, tickling and of course, all the services shown on her profile.   I'd consider her a more "vanilla" punt - nothing too out there (well, unless you count anal which I didn't partake in the first time around) but she was really nice to be around and I found myself just happy to be in her company.  RO on her was actually amazing - she is quite beautiful down there.  No kebabs in sight.  As I stated at the start though, my frame of mind after a bad punt was pretty much just looking for a nice intimate encounter - and Luana didn't fail to disappoint.  In the hour with her (and subsequent two hours with her a few days later before she left the area as I couldn't get her out of my mind!) I left her company with a big smile on my face.  She was happy to try multiple positions, and got me off relatively easily - grabbing a hold of those nice big boobs as I climaxed with me in her mouth, really did the trick.  No clock watching, and fully engaged at all times - not distracted at all.

Summary
This was definitely more of a GFE for me - and not something I'm typically looking for in a punt.  I tend to like to be dirty and adventurous, but this young lady was just what I needed, when I needed it.  If you're looking for someone to treat you right, then this is definitely a girl to go see.  She's got a few pounds on her and is more of the curvy variety - but in all the right places for me, and no big gut or anything of the like.

Positives
Communication
Location
Friendliness
Great boobs
Made me feel special

Negatives
Didn't really use her tongue too much - likely due to the new piercing

Would I return? She's one of the few I'd definitely see again - and not just for the sex.
Would I recommend? Yes - but be nice and treat her right.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 07:24:04 pm by Faraday »

Offline theejaculator

Thanks for the review...fluffy and all  :sarcastic:

Personally I think these brazilians/Portuguese over price themselves dreadfully...£150 for hour vanilla service and if you want anal and owo it's gonna cost a wooping £220.

By the way not a good idea to end the review 'treat her nice' ...its gonna get you some flack on here, as it assumes we won't.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 07:39:14 pm by theejaculator »

Offline Faraday

Thanks for the review...fluffy and all  :sarcastic:

Personally I think these brazilians/Portuguese over price themselves dreadfully...£150 for hour vanilla service and if you want anal and owo it's gonna cost a wooping £220.

By the way not a good idea to end the review 'treat her well guys' ...its gonna get you some flack on here.

Thanks for the tip !

Prices are definitely on the high side for the area, but if I don't like what I see when I step through the door, I'm more than happy to walk.  It's when things go bad after I've parted with the wonga I get super pi$$ed.  Compared to prices I've paid in and around London though, they're relatively cheap in the West Midlands even with the extras.