Author Topic: Newslut4u Blow and Go. Old Trafford  (Read 3768 times)


8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5737357) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online cheshirelad

External Link/Members Only

Found her on Adultwork and arranged 15min B&G for later that afternoon. Nice, safe modern apartments near Audi garage in Old Trafford. Lots of parking.

She made me wait 15 mins for appointment but I’ll let her off this once. Kirsty is an attractive girl around 30?. Nice big tits.

The blow and go takes place on couch. She was topless and encourages you to touch. Great uncovered blowjob with lots of spitting, ball licking and deep throat. Can’t fault her technique. Finished with a titwank.

£40. Yes I’ll probably return

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
External Link/Members Only

Please ensure you post the link with the AW ID number for indexing and search purposes. She may change her name but the ID number stays the same.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 04:48:43 pm by GingerNuts »

Online Bustydusty

Did this include cim?
It’s not on her likes but I’d have thought essential for a b&g (for me anyway)


Offline Djkm22

I’ve had a couple of good meets with her and I can confirm she does give a great blow job

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
I’ve had a couple of good meets with her and I can confirm she does give a great blow job

Will you be posting your own review?

Offline Seanmcr

Djkm22 you should review her then, that’s what the site is for.

Offline Djkm22