Author Topic: Karren hot wife - Wilmslow  (Read 4082 times)


14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4918719) (10 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Itsonlyme

Been looking at having a meet with this one for awhile but put off by price but decided to go for it

Comms

Meeting arranged through AW straightforward and clear instructions given I opted for 1hr with naked option though I requested she wear an outfit to start with then take off during punt.

Location

Private house on estate in Wilmslow area no nosy neighbors so approached house and let in.
Rear room with massage table Karen asked me to strip off and she would return. Karren is more attractive than photos suggest around 5’8 tall and in my opinion sexy body

She returned with me lying on table and I had my head stuck down hole so couldn’t see what she was wearing so was a excited to see. The massage began and to be honest was fairly vanilla no real reach unders but plenty of rubbing of my arse

On turn over I thought Wow she looked great dressed in school girl outfit pig tails white bra and little skirt and white knee high socks she began to massage my cock and seductively slowly removed the outfit which was a great tease she allowed touching of arse and boobs which are large and natural

She occasionally lowered her head nearer to my cock and blew on it before wanking me to a climax as I held her tit over my cock

I asked her about her prices for FS and she said she had put them up expecting to put people off but was surprised that people were willing to pay. So can’t blame her for that one

I enjoyed the experience she is a friendly attractive woman lovely tits and arse but for £120 I could have FS elsewhere

Purely on price I’m giving it a neutral as I found her really attractive


Offline Itsonlyme


Offline Access

She’s seriously having a laugh with those prices…

Offline KBW1999


Offline Captain caveman 69

Well to shag fat karen over the massage table for half hour is a mere 260 british pounds  :dash:

Offline BaldEagle

Well to shag fat karen over the massage table for half hour is a mere 260 british pounds  :dash:

What she told the OP about the FS price pretty much confirms a suspicion I expressed on another thread. It's to deter anyone asking for it, but if they are dumb enough to pay she will take it. She does seem to have added a few pounds during the pandemic but if she ever goes back to FS at 130ph I would be back. She was a fabulous shag when I saw her 18 months ago.
 

Offline Scousepunter20

What she told the OP about the FS price pretty much confirms a suspicion I expressed on another thread. It's to deter anyone asking for it, but if they are dumb enough to pay she will take it. She does seem to have added a few pounds during the pandemic but if she ever goes back to FS at 130ph I would be back. She was a fabulous shag when I saw her 18 months ago.
more fool them they are likely to send prices up for everyone else, idiots!

Offline george r

pics look good but prices for a full service are a joke !!

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
pics look good but prices for a full service are a joke !!

Based on what she told the OP they're intended to be.

Offline Captain caveman 69

Based on what she told the OP they're intended to be.
dont see the point of that why draw attention to yourself just take it off the menu.

Offline Itsonlyme

Because as has been stated if some fool is wiling to pay it then she will do it

Offline Captain caveman 69

Because as has been stated if some fool is wiling to pay it then she will do it
yes and its obviously not doing her any favours.

Offline Access

She’s clearly latched on to people willing to pay full service money for a crap rub and tug

Offline Captain caveman 69

She’s clearly latched on to people willing to pay full service money for a crap rub and tug
100 pound for a rub and tug I'd rather do it myself and leave the money in the Yorkshire.