Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx storm xxx - Bromley  (Read 2752 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6284884) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline fcuk88

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Venue
Hotel in Bromley, free parking if you speak with reception blagged it as a business meeting, however off street parking is and was available.

Comms
I was initially skeptical that Storm was genuine as a newish profile/account on AW limited feedback to go by etc, and to be honest lots of spelling mistakes in her profile made me question if English was her first language. But decided to overlook these. Texted to book appointment and phoned an 1hour before to confirm and was pleased that Storm sounded genuine.

Time booked
30 minutes - £100

Services
I requested GFE

Appearance/Personality
Storm is stunning, a solid 9 outta 10. For that extra point she could be toned more, but in no way is she average, just not a gym bunny... Facially good nice teeth, however did have lip fillers which were ok, never been with a girl who had them. She has the biggest pair of boobs I’ve seen 32GG and a slim size 8/10 body. Long blonde bleach hair... great bum, few wrist /ankle tattoos all discrete. She would be your typical party girl at a club look. I would say she looks slightly older but not much 25/26. She was dressed in a black silk baby doll outfit no knickers.

The meeting
As this was a hotel I walked straight in she hid behind the door as I entered it was immediately obvious this was going to be a good time.I was a little apprehensive at first because it been awhile since my last punt. However still made me feel relaxed straight away and started off with a back massage light bit of kissing which lead onto reverse or after Mister Maker was hard so on when the condom and she did oral with despite her profile saying oral without. Great BlowJob not very wet but great action, only 2nd to another WG I’ve seen in Kent who sucks like Dyson.
Missionary sex which was great however it would’ve been nice to try a few more positions but I wasn’t able to hold off. Once we’d finished there was a light bit of talking so I wasn’t felt rushed out the door but appreciated that as soon as I’d finished and wiped up the silk nighty came back on and she was dressed.

Observations
Went for 30 mins as I wasn't sure we'd click, would go for an hour next time. She has friend who she does DUOs with and I would be tempted agin.
Good vanilla punt.

Offline bst

Nice TOFTT OP but surely this is just a case of a young and fresh on scene prossie getting overhyped. Each to their own but I can't see in what objective world this woman can be deemed "stunning" or a 9 out of 10.......................
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for review.

So  she's slimmer than her photos because they clearly show a girl with a gut?  She has the typical waist tattoo used to hide stretch marks by the vain types who can't be arsed to work it off.  Her choice of trousers and panties to picture also belie her want to (ineptly) mask her used baby-maker.  Lying down for a shot also. 

How tall is she?

Offline fcuk88

Nice TOFTT OP but surely this is just a case of a young and fresh on scene prossie getting overhyped. Each to their own but I can't see in what objective world this woman can be deemed "stunning" or a 9 out of 10.......................

I guess its all subjective - felt to harsh to say she was a 7 - which to me is average, but like you said each to their own.

Offline CockMonster

Great review OP, on the hotlist she goes, thanks!

Great BlowJob not very wet but great action, only 2nd to another WG I’ve seen in Kent who sucks like Dyson.

Go on ; dying to know who was number 1!

Offline fcuk88

Great review OP, on the hotlist she goes, thanks!

Go on ; dying to know who was number 1!

NaughtyMiss7Oaks