Author Topic: Sexy Hot Beauty (Valentina) - Leamington Spa  (Read 2287 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5416436) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline Faraday

I met Valentina last week initially for 2 hours, but ended up spending 5 hours over 2 days with her.  Breaking my rules for this one of not returning to a SP - but will get onto that in my review.

Adultwork Profile: External Link/Members Only

Details
£260 for two hour incall initially.  Paid another £50 for all her extras.  Extra's weren't listed on her profile, but boy were they worth the money!

Comms
I saw her pop up in Leamington Spa on AW early in the morning on the day she came into the area touring.  Fired off a text message and got a response back almost straight away - confirming the 2 hour booking and location details.  As it turned out, I was the first client on her tour (and I could tell by how fresh she was!).  I messaged when I arrived and she called me back with apartment details almost straight away.

Venue
Managed apartment block, paid parking nearby.  Discreet entrance.

Valentina
So much to say about this young lady.  Her profile really doesn't do her justice - she's for sure a nympho and really enjoys what she does. When she opened the door, I wasn't disappointed at all.  Her profile pics on her AW profile are 100% spot on.  She has a toned body, with nice pert boobs and an ass to die for!  She was super friendly and we clicked straight away (although we did have good comms on the phone when we spoke too, so I was 99% sure this was going to be a good punt!).   She's sexually confident in every way - but not overly dominating at all.

Our time together:
As always, I'm not going to be overly descriptive here, sufficed to say all the services on her profile were offered - although there were the extras charges.  It would be good if she advertised those - but anyone visiting her, I'd recommend taking them up.  During our first two hours together, she was eager to please and did things to me no other SP has done before.  She's definitely got mad skills - as always, I was happy to give pleasure as well as receive it.  Whether it was that which fired her up, or the fact I was her first client on the tour, I'm not sure but she made me pop really quickly and then was back on the case for round two.  She wasn't wanting a rest in between (though I did take a few minutes which she filled with plenty of touching!).   She adjusted her technique(s) asking what I liked and didn't like and gave me as much of what I liked as I could take ! We had a truly amazing time and I believe neither of us wanted it to end - so I booked her for another hour the same day (1 hour later, after I could get some food/energy in me!).  She also put on the outfit from her AW profile pics for the second meet as a nice surprise - that really got my blood pumping! Round two was equally as amazing, and when I found I had a few more hours free the following day, I booked another 2 hours with her.  The next day was great and the same services were on offer, but I could tell she didn't have the energy levels as she did the day before.  She told me she had a late night as she went to the pub to watch the football - but that didn't stop her from being as enthusiastic.  Overall - this girl is an absolute cracker - or was for me anyway.  All my rules broken here as I just wanted more!  The one caveat I would add is that she isn't a fan of RO - but ADORES anal play both ways.  A bit of a shame as I'd have loved to taste her goodness, but it didn't spoil our time together by any stretch of the imagination.

Summary
This was one of the best punt's I've had by a country mile.  A proper nympho who enjoys her job and eager to please.  No timewasting, no clock watching, no sign of any disinterest.  Completely engaged in the experience and more than happy to do almost anything you want (except RO) with enthusiasm and enjoyment.  Definitely on my hotlist.

Positives
Communication
Location
Enthusiasm
Fit, toned, body

Negatives
Extras not listed on her profile
No RO

Would I return? Very likely.
Would I recommend? Without a shadow of a doubt! Yes.

Offline lamboman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,115
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
Sounds great but no RO  :thumbsdown:
Coud you cut out the middle man and say what the unlisted extras are?
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Faraday

Sounds great but no RO  :thumbsdown:
Coud you cut out the middle man and say what the unlisted extras are?

Anal (£30) & CIM (£20) - and for CIM, she will keep going for a while after too!  Huge turn on for me.

Offline lamboman

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 1,115
  • Likes: 6
  •  
  • Reviews: 30
Anal (£30) & CIM (£20) - and for CIM, she will keep going for a while after too!  Huge turn on for me.

 :hi:
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish