I was reluctant to book Zara at first. She’d been sitting on my hot list for a while but it was the difference in reviews that stopped me…until I did and I’m glad I went ahead with it. I love the Middle Eastern look so thought why not do the right thing and have a butchers myself. Btw guys meeting took place last week.
Contacted Zara night before to find out if she was available for the following afternoon and she said she was, so scheduled me in for an half and hour. Her comms are good, called her but she missed my call but text me back to say she’d had missed it and call back, answered on first try once I called back, provided me the postcode. When I touchdown to her place she text me details of how to get into apartment, great stuff, no issues thankfully.
She works from Bham City Centre. Her place is nice, clean and tidy and out shower facilities that were on offer. Place has parking spots dotted all over l but is is pay and display however free after 6 I think.
Once I got outside her door I knocked, when she answered I couldn’t see her as she was hiding behind the door but as I walked in and glanced back I saw better than what was advertised through her pictures. Nice tight body, cute ass and perky tits, just wow. Invited me through to her room, got the money out the way, when she returned she took off her lingerie set and started grinding on me, I was already hard from the door lol. Zara has a Bambi look about her, cute and innocent but she’s far from it. She started sucking my cock but taking it ALL THE WAY DOWN, I mean not to brag I’m not just average when it comes to my dick and seeing how petite she was it was fair to stay I was surprised how well she deep throats. Her OWO is really good and she does offer DFK. Got into missionary and she was making all the right sounds and saying all the right things until I couldn’t last any longer and blew my load, I was gutted as didn’t get to experience any other positions with her., I even asked to extend our booking a further 30 mins but she said she had another booking after me, GUTTED!
Overall - I would return and already planned with her I’ll be seeing her this weekend, only regret was didn’t book for longer but that was my fault not hers obviously.
External Link/Members Only