Author Topic: Olivia - Diamond Dollz - Manchester  (Read 672 times)

Offline Goldenpunting

External Link/Members Only

I was in the mood for a quick pump and dump and had not visited here in a couple of months so ended up just walking in, i didn't even bother looking at which girls are available lol.

Anyways, ended up picking Olivia. She is around 5ft 5/6, slim, black hair, brilliant natural tits (not good with sizes but they are great) and not bad looking. She told me she is Bulgarian.

On to the meet, it was just too rushed. She started off giving me a back massage and... It was terrible lol but I didn't go there for that. Anyway after a couple of minutes, she tells me to turnover, on goes the condom and it was just a very rushed blowjob, no real technique, and lots of playing with my balls with her hands (which doesn't do fuck all for me tbh).

The BJ lasted about a couple minutes too, and then she went on top for about a minute and it was just shit, she was rushing, trying to make me cum. So at this point I thought forget this, so I took over, got her in to doggy and just pounded as hard as I could, then went missionary, then standing doggy and finished with her back in missionary.

So, I've given her a neutral only because I was looking for a P&D and she can take a real hard pounding, I mean at one point I was soo out of breath, I was feeling dizzy.  :D and ofc she is pretty hot.

Price paid: £40 for half n hour but was in and out by about 20 minutes lol.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 09:54:29 am by Goldenpunting »