Author Topic: Wild Rose PY - Leeds  (Read 2583 times)


22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6271620) (19 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Hops1

External Link/Members Only

Saw this one yesterday based on a few positive reviews on here. In call location was central Leeds, plenty of parking nearby, it's very close to a well known department store.

Few texts to arrange, all straightforward. Her English is very basic, but sufficient enough to get the booking sorted and also to cope with a few last minute changes (my fault!).

The girl is IMHO very attractive. Gorgeous South American look, dark hair and her figure is something else! Lovely pair of tits, great ass, curves in all the right places basically but with a lovely flat stomach too. Appreciate looks are completely subjective, but I did find her to be a proper stunner.

Service wise, all was good. She appeared a little cold and robotic when I first arrived, but I think that is just her lack of English. As soon as the action started she was great. Passionate kissing, hands all over each other, she's very tactile and gets into it. Her oral skills were good and I fucked her in multiple positions and quite hard and she took it all and seemed to be enjoying herself. At the end, had about 15 mins left and to be honest I was happy to dress and leave, but she motioned for me to lay down and she gave me a very decent massage and worked out a couple of knots in my back - a nice touch I thought.

Overall, a very good time with a very attractive girl with a great figure. £140 for an hour. She did say she was only in Leeds for a couple of weeks however so may not be around long.