Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky Nude Bedford - weak positive  (Read 629 times)

6 review(s) for Kinky nude (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online cunningman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It is of course a B&A in practice.  The number I rang was from:

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes, £60.

but I was asked to then WhatsApp on the number for Kinky Nude so I knew what to expect.

Didn't bother me really because I've been to the location before and know the score with convenient parking and the slightly hidden location.  And how dark and spartan it is inside.

In practice it was a fairly tall Taiwanese milf, probably pushing 40, smallish tits, bit of mummy tummy but not fat.  Her English wasn't great but she was accommodating enough, seemed to enjoy RO and got very wet, was happy to be banged for as long as I wanted in doggy, and then again happy to sit on my face and wank me off which she did with some skill.

Out on time, didn't feel rushed although she had started by asking me to fuck her right away when I declined the massage - can't tell you how that would have been.

Downside of no fingers, and light pecks only but then I'm not into kissing.

Said she's off to London tomorrow and back in a week, but also tried to explain the date to return which didn't quite line up with that, a few days later.