Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BootyBecky xxx / Wembley  (Read 2422 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5852389) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bst

Link: External Link/Members Only / "BootyBecky xxx" at the time of posting.

Price paid: £90 for 1 hour.

Communication: Pretty decent by her usual standards/compared to what others have experienced.
Had to wait a bit past the scheduled punt time which seems to be norm for her and Riley. Pissed me off but at 90 quid pop up brothel punt I will let more shit slide.

Venue: HMO on residential street with semi detached houses. Not discreet by any means. Inside was ok. Saw evidence of other people in the gaff but they never appeared. So discreet once inside I guess.
Shower was clean and reasonably stocked with amenities.
Incedentally she wasn't with Riley at that location. She may have even been the only prossie there, at least at the time of my booking.

Looks/arrival: Think she was in lingerie and a silk robe. The effort was there. I noticed a nice mani and pedi with sequins and all sorts. She had on flip flops too which she put on whenever she left the room/bed so cleanliness defo high up for this one. I have to rate it, especially at budget prices.
In terms of what she looks like I'd say what you see (in her pics) is what you get. Average girl next door. Some - including me-  will say cute. Acne issues for sure that she covers with what us men would call makeup but I'm sure we'd be told it's technically not makeup  :sarcastic:. Given she didn't sweat it off, defo something more technical.
Body decent.
My initial observations when I saw her in passing when I punted Riley seem spot on. Eye of the Tiger as Tarzan would say.
Cute girl next door vibe. Sizable body but very much size 10-14 region. Not BBW+. Regarding ass prob just one of those fairly naturally athletic/played sport in youth.
Lol the face looked even less appealing when I saw. But at the same time I like the natural vibe tbh.

She has adult acne issues.
What else regarding looks? Her tan. Yummy. Bronze all over. Think she goes for the tan lotion approach, hence it is so consistent.
Now her English isn't the best but she tries. Maybe when she's not up for it she might use the old tricks and try and dodge services on the grounds of lost in translation Lol who knows.
Funnily enough I did think her texted English was fine(/better) with a few odd phrasings here and there. Maybe using translate.

Services: DFK from the off. She pretty much pounced on me in the corner of the room before I even got money out of the way or showered Lol.
Upon return OWO where she tried to mix it up, attempted DT and all, ball licking and sucking. Only critique would be I seem to recall not a lot of eye contact.
She loved RO and fingering on her. Lovely looking pussy. You can see it on a video preview on AW. The tan goes all the way down and round to those areas  :unknown: :thumbsup: :cool:. Shaking legs on the orgasm.
Onto sex with the mac on and that wet pussy could take it. Not the tightest but whatever.
Got her particularly animated and loud during doggy. Clenching the bedsheets and such.
Ended up cumming during/after missionary. I pulled out and spaffed all over her stomach and breasts, which she liked. I can't remember if she requested it that way off her own accord, or if I asked where she wants me to cum and she answered as so.
Hygeine A+ as touched on regarding her presentation.

Overall: A/A- borderline. I rate her higher than her stablemate Riley. Both great value for money.

Would I return? Similarly to Riley, no, simply because her looks are nothing to shout home about. But I may well end up punting them as a threesome.
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online last_days_of_logan

Nice one BST

haven't read it but looking forward to doing so

Online last_days_of_logan

read. seems to be able to take a hard session

Offline kingmg

Where in Wembley is she near?
Will be at the Italy game on Sunday and fancy a punt before the game

Offline bst

Where in Wembley is she near?
Will be at the Italy game on Sunday and fancy a punt before the game
She's not around at the mo which you can tell from simply clicking her profile. Plus she moves around - has had at least two further locations since this punt. But good to know you're an active punter - we wouldn't know that based off your solitary review.

Offline bst

read. seems to be able to take a hard session

Yes but I am sure the willingness was linked to both punt duration and foreplay. So YMMV. I think I said the very same thing to you on foreplay regarding someone else. So don't get your hopes up if you're going there just to penetrate smash. For her I believe the booking duration plays a factor too - so especially wouldn't be surprised if yur restricted for a 30 min smash booking. YMMV be warned!

Offline Saltnpepper

Link: External Link/Members Only / "BootyBecky xxx" at the time of posting.

Price paid: £90 for 1 hour.

Communication: Pretty decent by her usual standards/compared to what others have experienced.
Had to wait a bit past the scheduled punt time which seems to be norm for her and Riley. Pissed me off but at 90 quid pop up brothel punt I will let more shit slide.

Venue: HMO on residential street with semi detached houses. Not discreet by any means. Inside was ok. Saw evidence of other people in the gaff but they never appeared. So discreet once inside I guess.
Shower was clean and reasonably stocked with amenities.
Incedentally she wasn't with Riley at that location. She may have even been the only prossie there, at least at the time of my booking.

Looks/arrival: Think she was in lingerie and a silk robe. The effort was there. I noticed a nice mani and pedi with sequins and all sorts. She had on flip flops too which she put on whenever she left the room/bed so cleanliness defo high up for this one. I have to rate it, especially at budget prices.
In terms of what she looks like I'd say what you see (in her pics) is what you get. Average girl next door. Some - including me-  will say cute. Acne issues for sure that she covers with what us men would call makeup but I'm sure we'd be told it's technically not makeup  :sarcastic:. Given she didn't sweat it off, defo something more technical.
Body decent.
My initial observations when I saw her in passing when I punted Riley seem spot on. Eye of the Tiger as Tarzan would say.What else regarding looks? Her tan. Yummy. Bronze all over. Think she goes for the tan lotion approach, hence it is so consistent.
Now her English isn't the best but she tries. Maybe when she's not up for it she might use the old tricks and try and dodge services on the grounds of lost in translation Lol who knows.
Funnily enough I did think her texted English was fine(/better) with a few odd phrasings here and there. Maybe using translate.

Services: DFK from the off. She pretty much pounced on me in the corner of the room before I even got money out of the way or showered Lol.
Upon return OWO where she tried to mix it up, attempted DT and all, ball licking and sucking. Only critique would be I seem to recall not a lot of eye contact.
She loved RO and fingering on her. Lovely looking pussy. You can see it on a video preview on AW. The tan goes all the way down and round to those areas  :unknown: :thumbsup: :cool:. Shaking legs on the orgasm.
Onto sex with the mac on and that wet pussy could take it. Not the tightest but whatever.
Got her particularly animated and loud during doggy. Clenching the bedsheets and such.
Ended up cumming during/after missionary. I pulled out and spaffed all over her stomach and breasts, which she liked. I can't remember if she requested it that way off her own accord, or if I asked where she wants me to cum and she answered as so.
Hygeine A+ as touched on regarding her presentation.

Overall: A/A- borderline. I rate her higher than her stablemate Riley. Both great value for money.

Would I return? Similarly to Riley, no, simply because her looks are nothing to shout home about. But I may well end up punting them as a threesome.

Yessss good review my bro, I'm defo going to see her again if she comes back :cool: