Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katerina Lovely Maidenhead  (Read 1875 times)

20 review(s) for Katarina Lovely (18 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
14 review(s) for Katarina40 (12 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
20 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7628983) (18 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Cum_again

Communication efficient and by text

The flat was easy to find, near the tip in Maidenhead.  It was modern and of good quality.

She’s a Hungarian milf.  Probably 50 or so. Not great looks wise, I’m thinking Lisa 32FF level.  English poor, but she tries hard. Enhanced tits that are convincing.

I arrrived paid up and had a shower.  Started off with some good dfk which she really got into.  Then moved onto the bed where she moved down to my cock. Then she sucked my balls and gave me some sweet sweet rimming.
So far so good.  Then did oral on her whilst finger fucking her…. She got into it and faked an orgasm quite well. She went back to my cock and lathered it in coconut oil.  For a moment, I thought Aknsley Harriot was going to pop out of the wardrobe and make me a tossed salad
Then she got on her knees and did oral again.  I hadn’t cum for nearly two weeks so sprayed her chin and body with cum… “half litre…half litre” she cried in broke  English….

Then a really good massage.. sadly my time was then you and I didn’t get a chance to cum again.

Decent enough, but not worth travelling a long way for.  A nice girl, good dfk.. but face and body not offset enough by services to make a trip worth while.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 10:22:40 pm by Cum_again »

Offline webpunter

Calling finchy, calling finchy
Consider it a challenge !

Offline Goldfinch

Offline Goldfinch

Offline webpunter

Fuck me
30 secs difference
The time it took me to write the post
& about the same as you take to shoot
alledgedly  :lol:

:cool:

Offline webpunter

quality  :lol:

She went back to my cock and lathered it in coconut oil.  For a moment, I thought Aknsley Harriot was going to pop out of the wardrobe and make me a tossed salad

dirty bitch Mr Half Litre  :yahoo:

Then she got on her knees and did oral again.  I hadn’t cum for nearly two weeks so sprayed her chin and body with cum… “half litre…half litre” she cried in broke  English….

Offline Goldfinch

Fuck me
30 secs difference
The time it took me to write the post
& about the same as you take to shoot
alledgedly  :lol:
:sarcastic: :P

Offline Lema

I saw her about 4 years ago   ,, I think this is the review link!  Topic: Katarina40 Maidenhead TOFTT  

Offline Lema

I saw her about 4 years ago   ,, I think this is the review link!  Topic: Katarina40 Maidenhead TOFTT 
maybe not! Not sure how to copy the link..

Offline Goldfinch