Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sparklysecrets, Wolverhampton  (Read 2232 times)

18 review(s) for sparklysecrets (10 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Oldmon

First review lads, let me know if I've missed anything.

When, in past couple of months.
Where, her flat in Wolverhampton,  incall.
Looks, she has that girl next door look with a very tidy body, ticks all the right boxes for me.
£150/hr.

Arranged for same day, fairly short notice,  very decent vanilla punt, massage, fk (not as deep as id like and a bit brief but that didn't really bother me), owo, protected sex, cim (is what I really like) and ivy delivered,
I've seen her 5 times now (over 4yrs) and her service is pretty consistent,  her work room is still pretty cluttered but lots better than the first time i went.

Overall,  positive for me,  I'll be returning as I left with empty balls and a big smile.

Hopefully I've added the link properly,  im not the most tech savvy.
External Link/Members Only

Offline alabama1

Thanks for review. I have had her on the backburner for ages. Can't make my mind up about her as she has mixed reviews. £150 seems a lot for Wolverhampton.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 02:03:37 pm by alabama1 »

Offline schlong80

I saw her for an hour (Incall). Sex was good but her oral skills can do with some polishing.

Offline alabama1

I saw her for an hour (Incall). Sex was good but her oral skills can do with some polishing.

Did you know that you can leave reviews on the several girls that you have seen in the last 12 months.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2021, 04:17:57 pm by alabama1 »

Offline WelshClipper

Great review. I saw SS when she just started, I agree great girl with great body. The only problem is no toilet available and she told me to flush out at the pub before arrival.

I guess the addage, drink lots of water, does not apply in her case.  :D

Online Night king

No toilet,😬,

£150 hour, 😳

Offline alabama1

No toilet,😬,

£150 hour, 😳

How can she not have a toilet ? Does everyone have to (as in Blackadder), "crap out of the window".  :(

Offline Punterperson1971

Well do a fucking review if it’s in the last 12 months,all these newbies chipping in saying they’ve seen this girl and that girl after someone else has the decency to do a review,one word LEECHES!!!!!

Offline Hothandle

First review lads, let me know if I've missed anything.

When, in past couple of months.
Where, her flat in Wolverhampton,  incall.
Looks, she has that girl next door look with a very tidy body, ticks all the right boxes for me.
£150/hr.

Arranged for same day, fairly short notice,  very decent vanilla punt, massage, fk (not as deep as id like and a bit brief but that didn't really bother me), owo, protected sex, cim (is what I really like) and ivy delivered,
I've seen her 5 times now (over 4yrs) and her service is pretty consistent,  her work room is still pretty cluttered but lots better than the first time i went.

Overall,  positive for me,  I'll be returning as I left with empty balls and a big smile.

Hopefully I've added the link properly,  im not the most tech savvy.
External Link/Members Only
She looks and sounds (based on the reviews) bang average for £150 p/h imo..
But punters are obviously paying it, no accounting for taste is there  :)