Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS_Lucy_Lush - outcall to Morecambe  (Read 1347 times)

5 review(s) for TS_LucyPerez (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bdyno

I've seen Lucy a few times now.  I previously reviewed her as a positive based on the first two meetings, and had at least one more meeting since then but prior to lockdown which matched previous experiences.  I was never blown away by the experience, but during my visits north reasonably priced outcalls to a poorly serviced area are always the most convenient option and she'd been acceptable for the price. 

Then on my most recent trip home I had a meeting with her for the first time since restrictions eased enough to allow them.  This review is that meeting.

Links
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
+447733773285 / 07733773285

Comms
Perfectly acceptable.  All done via text, first reply took a few hours but then all was arranged swiftly.

Cost
As with most SP's the price has gone up since lockdown.  Looking back at my previous review, that one was £120ph.  She then dropped her price to £100 for the subsequent meet. 

She's now at £140ph.  To be honest, if I didn't consider her a safe bet I probably wouldn't have made contact at that price.  Judged solely by the profile there are better options at a better price within an hours drive, but as noted the convenience factor took over.

The Meet:
She arrived about half an hour late, but had warned me she was running late with plenty of notice.  Previous discussions have noted her clothes were all noticably wearing thin, she's obviously purchased some new ones judging by her profile pics and what she was wearing.  Basic short skirt & top, nothing fancy but definitely not as old & worn out as she'd worn previously.

Seemed pleased to see me again as she smiled and asked how I was etc.  Paperwork sorted and (with hindsight as I didn't notice at the time) I think that was the last time she smiled until she was leaving.

Went to kiss her as I had in the past, and received little more than a peck on the lips.  Certainly not the level of kissing she'd done on previous meets.  Clothes off & I had to position her to go down on me.  Previous meets she'd been straight there.  A quick suck of the head, never any deeper, before she just sat there wanking me, staring at the floor.  As she seemed to have forgotten how to talk, I repositioned her a couple of times, each time the same thing - a brief suck then back to just a hand job.  Eventually manged the first pop, but it wasn't particularly memorable.  Tried kissing again, and again just got a peck on the lips before she pulled away. 

Suggested she fuck me.  All previous meets she'd been rock hard straight away until she came (always asking permission first so I guess she has good control normally?).  This time she couldn't get much better than a semi, which she eventually managed to get in me for a minute or so but gave up after a few thrusts.  Tried kissing yet again, and yet again just got a peck on the lips before she pulled away.

Obviously giving up hope by now, but she eventually positioned herself for some brief frotting (me lying on my back, her kneeling over me) before losing interest and letting me wank myself.  Despite her lack of enthusiasm, I eventually got myself hard again and said I wanted to fuck her.  She put a condom on me and just sat on top, barely moving.  When I started thrusting she moved with me so there was basically no movement in or out, and after a minute or two my dick lost interest and went soft.

Tried a bit of conversation, but she's obviously also forgotten how to speak English since lockdown.  Eventually I started putting clothes back on and she did the same and left with barely a goodbye.

Pros:

An outcall to where I stay is always convenient.

Cons:
Everything else.

Summary
Maybe I just caught her on a bad day this time.  Next trip home if I fancy a punt I'll make sure I have time to take the hours drive to Preston/Blackpool where there's a lot more choice (albeit some of it a bit dodgy) and the cost of travel will be offset by the cheaper punt.  May even try my first ever parlour experience at Morecambe's finest if time is limited.

One thing is for certain, I won't be seeing Lucy again.